24 weeks pregnant

cutegirlshawn
on 11/28/11 7:55 pm - Albany, GA
Hi, my name is Shawn, and its been 2 years since my DS and I am 24 weeks pregnant.  I am so excited but at the same time be worrying bout every little thing. I have 2 boys 15 and 13 and now its a GIRL!!! I am overjoyyed because this was my main reason for having WLS. Now its happened and I'm torn between happiness and worrying is everything going to be ok.  But I just had to share my happiness with you guys.
(deactivated member)
on 11/28/11 8:16 pm - Woodbridge, VA
Stop worrying! Are you worried because it's a post-DS pregnancy? Or because it's a girl? Or because it's been 13 years since you've had a baby? Probably a little of al of the above  :P   But worrying never helped anything. By now, you've probably had your anatomy scan (usually around 20 weeks), so you should know that everything is going just fine in there so far.

I had a modified DS (extra long common channel) about 2.5 years ago and am now 23 weeks pregnant, so I'm right there with you  :) 
cutegirlshawn
on 11/28/11 8:25 pm - Albany, GA
Thank you I needed that and yes you are right I just want everything to go smoothly.
linda.traxler
on 11/29/11 2:44 am - Laßnitzhöhe, Austria
I know how you feel!  I'm in the 15th week and this is my third baby (6th pregnancy).  Everything is right on target... couldn't be better, yet I still worried.

We've got to keep the 'what if's' away!!!

Best wishes to you!
Ladysweetthang
on 12/9/11 12:40 pm - NJ
 This is my first time on this side of the boards. But I'm also a dser and currently I'm 13 weeks with twins. I worry a lot I read a lot but we will all make it together with babies in our arms..

Watch Hot Momma Drop it Like it's Hot..

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1232 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 856 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1318 views