Meternity cloths

Meginsf
on 12/4/11 10:22 am - WA
So i was wondering where you ladies buy your maternity cloths. I got a couple pairs of pants from old navy but i want to get pants that have a front panel that doesnt go over my whole belly maybe just up to my belly botton?
  Starting weight 320 weight a preop 300 Current weight 198 goal weight 160  
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Jennifer H.
on 12/4/11 10:39 am - stockton, CA
I have got most of mine at MotherHood but Target has them Sears JcPennys.I know Kmart and MalMart by me doesnt carry them anymore.BabyDepot also carrys them.

May my Angles rest in peace.....
Born April 24,2011 Bethanie Marie passed April 25,2011 and Grace Anne passed May 6,2011
pregnancy calendar

Meginsf
on 12/4/11 11:18 am - WA
ok thank you :-)
(deactivated member)
on 12/5/11 12:01 am - Woodbridge, VA
Also Burlington Coat Factory and Kohls. I got mine at Motherhood and Kohls.
imnotknitting
on 12/5/11 12:06 am
I got a lot of mine at consignment stores in my area. But I found some at Old Navy that were the low panels. I never loved the low panels because they didn't make me look pregnant and (since I still have some extra skin/fat around my middle) they made me look like I had a muffin top. Boo to that.
Mommy to 2 of the most beauiful little girls in the whole universe and still in love with my hubby of 8 years. LIFE IS GOOD!
Becca R.
on 12/5/11 2:05 am - WA
I got all my maternity stuff at Target. I did buy one of the big front pannel pants but hate them casue they like to slip down and Im constantly tugging at them. I still wear my regullar jeans with a rubber band and have the next size up too but I wear the belly band to give me belly support and round out the pooch. They hve some cute shirts too with lots of growing belly room :)
hockeybabe2u
on 12/5/11 3:00 am - Allegan, MI
craigslist is a good place to find stuff cheap. Also goodwill & second hand stores. I bought a lot of stuff dirt cheap at garage sales!

Lilypie - (XOJP)Lilypie - (5Vrv)Lilypie - (DpEi)Lilypie - (qPOc)

amykic
on 12/5/11 6:13 am - spencer, MA
Ebay

Lilypie - (yMzl) 
Lilypie - (G8Gh) Little Angel  8/14/09  ectopic

CATHERINE81
on 12/6/11 3:29 am - BROCKTON, MA
im in same boat .. actually my best friend had rny in may and i gave her tons of stuff and i got soe back for hen i need it lol i look on cl and old navy money is very tight for mw with fiance in jail and im saving for maternity leave which i have no pay for 3 months so i try not to spend money if can help it
Meginsf
on 12/6/11 2:01 pm - WA
I gave all of my bigger cloths to goodwill im going to go on a little hunt tomorrow at kohls and target to see what they have. I did buy a belly band from target when i was 8 or 10 weeks preg but its tight and not comfy to wear anymore
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1240 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 862 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1323 views