Update 16wks

Becca R.
on 12/14/11 4:30 am - WA
Hi ladies, (Gents?)
I had my 16wk Ob appt yesterday, and everything looks great. He says I am measuring on target and the baby was moving alll over the place, it was pretty funny he only managed to get the doppler on there for a few seconds before my little squishy would run away. From that he estimated the HB at 145.  Also I have my Anatomy scan scheduled for Jan 3rd which cant come soon enough I am dying know who is in there!
I have started feeling little kicks and squirms which I love and my morning sickness (fingers crossed) is for the most part totally gone and I have been finding more energy everyday. Thank God for the 2nd trimester with out it I dont think I would have had more children hahahaha!
(deactivated member)
on 12/14/11 5:05 am - HI
Good  news. Congrats.  Second Tri is the best.
MusicMaryn
on 12/14/11 5:56 am - San Jose, CA
Yay! Sounds like everything is coming along great for you!  I'm soooooooo praying 2nd tri is so much easier.  the MS and sheer exhaustion is killing me!
Our little miracle baby boy is on his way!
Lilypie Maternity tickers

JenJarrell17
on 12/14/11 6:24 am - St Louis, MO
I'm 16 weeks as well! I felt the need to post since my anatomy scan is also on Jan 3rd! I thought it was neat! We're doing a 3d scan next Tuesday so we can know the gender before christmas! Congrats and best wishes!
    297/283/207/140             
Lilypie Maternity tickers
imnotknitting
on 12/14/11 8:52 pm
Great news! This little one always runs away from the doppler as well. Actually, I can almost always find her HB at home right away, but it usually takes the doc much longer. I guess she's just shy. I thought this one was going to be a little boy because the heart rate was 140-150 every time (Lorelai's was always in the 160's). I was SHOCKED when we found out we were having another little girl. Very pleased though.

Congrats on the m/s subsiding! That's the best feeling!

Tina
Mommy to 2 of the most beauiful little girls in the whole universe and still in love with my hubby of 8 years. LIFE IS GOOD!
tamiissunshine
on 12/15/11 12:37 am - Halsey, OR
Awesome! Glad things are going well.
Tami   "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!" Philippians 4:13
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1240 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 862 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1323 views