Geez Louise

Becca R.
on 12/19/11 2:12 pm - WA
I swear I have been eating everything in sight today and its freaking me out!! More so that my good old friend stress eating has reared its ugly head. Long story short my 2yr old got ahold of some Nyquil cough syrup and drank enough to get nice and loopy for the remainder of the day. I kept in close contact with poisin control and he wasnt in ER kind of danger but I was pretty shaken up to have a stoned out of his poor little mind toddler running around today. As soon as I was able to get him to fall asleep I was raiding to cupboards for chocolate and cookies and my hands were shaking I couldnt eat those few bites quick enough. Ugh I hate that food still has such a hold on me!!!
Through out my pregnancy I have continued to lose weight but in the back of my mind I know that it will eventually stop and make a U-turn. After today I am petrified that seeing those numbers climb will send me into a depressed eating frenzy. Food is my go to drug and I dont want a slip up today to turn into another 15yrs of pain and missery because I let it control me.
Sry for the long vent but I know that you guys are the only ones who truly understand exactly what I am feeling and know my fears for what they are first hand. Thanks for listening to this tired stressed out Mamma who had a bad day. Goodnight.
tamiissunshine
on 12/20/11 12:10 am - Halsey, OR
That would be very scary to have your child drink nyquil so I understand. I also am a stress eater and can completely understand where you're coming from. I'm glad he's ok and didn't have to get his stomach pumped or anything like that.
Tami   "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!" Philippians 4:13
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Meginsf
on 12/20/11 8:54 am - WA
im sorry you had a stressful day. Im happy that your son didnt need to goto the ER. As far as your bingeing today its completly understandable you just went threw ALOT of stress with your toddler. I know i have my moments where I find myself eatting a way to many chips or  sweets of some sort. You will get back on track again just stay positive we cant be perfect everyday. Specially being prego and having cravings and such
  Starting weight 320 weight a preop 300 Current weight 198 goal weight 160  
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1240 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 862 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1323 views