Ok...one more question!

Erin ..
on 1/12/12 1:32 pm
My surgeon is out of the office this week and I am emailing with his nurse (who is wonderful).  I'm waiting to hear back from him on this topic, but I thought I'd get some extra input.

I'm not pregnant yet, just getting ready to start infertility treatments, but I want to start my prenatals now just in case.

So...Pre-natals...one a day?  Or two, like my normal multivitamin?

mandajolyn
on 1/13/12 2:06 am - Tallahassee, FL
I was told to switch one of the multis to a prenatal.
"Be present for your journey, get to know who you really are and then be your authentic self with NO apologies"
You can follow my journey at mandaschange.blogspot.com
pregnancy calendar

MsAReed86
on 1/13/12 5:41 am - IL

I've been taking 1 multivitamin, 2 chewable prenatal vitamins and calcium daily. I would also think it would depend on which surgery you had.

nicole W.
on 1/13/12 5:57 am - Bismarck, ND
I did one of each and added folic acid to the list of supplements while going through my IVF.
 2007_0529WEIGHTLOSS0114 by you. 2007_0529WEIGHTLOSS0117 by you. Sparkles by you. 
naybird222
on 1/13/12 3:47 pm - CA
I take a once a day Prenatal, Folic Acid, Vitamin D (4000 iu) Fish Oil, Calcium and a B12 under the tongue. 

My Dr tested my vitamin D levels before my last IVF cycle and found I was Vitamin D deficient. She said a lot of gastic bypass patients are.  So be sure to take your vitamin D!!

Good luck with your infertility treatments!
After 5+ years and  5 IVF cycles we finally got our miracle BFP!!!
Erin ..
on 1/14/12 4:33 am
Thanks for the input!  I appreciate it.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1275 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 876 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1346 views