Update on us!

plusizedbarbie
on 1/16/12 8:42 am - Manahawkin, NJ

Last time I tried to update my pictures didn't show up.  Sage is doing great, she is almost 21 months old and has quite a little personality.  She is so funny, is chatting up a storm, about 28 lbs now.  Loves fruits and veggies, getting her to eat meats is an issue, she would rather eat yogurt, cheese, wheat bread, cereal, peanut butter, ect..  But she is growing well and sometimes will try some beef or chicken.  I am thinking it's a phase because she used to eat everything.

I am 35 weeks pregnant and this pregnancy has been SO much different than my first.  It has been bad to say the least and it's not an exaggeration.  They have had to stop labor twice, once the day after Christmas and once this passed Saturday.  I was contracting for 60 seconds every 1-2 minutes for hours.  Baby is locked and loaded but I am so not ready for him.  Right now I have had a UTI that has been persistent for 3 weeks and will not die.  They believe that's whats causing the early labor.  This is my third round of antibiotics. Last night was hideous, I was in so much pain, had to take uricalm and tylenol just to fall asleep.  woke up today feeling much better, hoping the antibiotics are FINALLY working.  As of right now I am on pelvic rest (thank god haha) and my midwife just wants me doing light activity.  Good news is this pregnancy seems to only be wreaking havoc on me, baby is doing great, now if he could only make it to his due date and make mommy happy!  Only a 10 lb weight gain to date!

When we moved into our new house we had to renovate the entire thing.  We never even started the baby's room, so now we are going nuts trying to fini****  It should be ready to prime and paint by then end of this week!  My MIL threw me a small baby shower at her house and my mom is throwing a bigger one at her house in 2 weeks.  I think as long as I make it to that shower I will be ok, whenever he decides to come after that is ok with me lol.

Now the adorable pics of my little munchkin!

one of her christmas presents, a princess tent!!

5 generations, and yes, my great gma is alive lol she wouldnt smile

MY WLS RECIPE BLOG!  -- Check it out http://plusizedbarbie.blogspot.com/

Lilypie - (vbmr)    Lilypie - (fb9N)

Changed for good
                            ...september 17, 2007...

tamiissunshine
on 1/16/12 9:06 am - Halsey, OR
I'm glad they were able to stop your labor. Sage is adorable, I love seeing her pics, she seems like such a happy girl!
Tami   "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!" Philippians 4:13
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

linda.traxler
on 1/16/12 5:52 pm - Laßnitzhöhe, Austria
Glad to hear baby is doing so well, but sorry you've had such a hard time with the UTI!  Hopefully this round will kill it.  Not long for you know!  BTW... you're baby girl is absolutely beautiful!!!!
hockeybabe2u
on 1/16/12 10:43 pm - Allegan, MI
What a little ham! She's cute! You have a strong resemblence to your mom! I can't believe your 35 weeks, WOW. In less than 2 weeks you will be considered full-term and your son can be born and then hopefully you get some relief!

Lilypie - (XOJP)Lilypie - (5Vrv)Lilypie - (DpEi)Lilypie - (qPOc)

Dev *.
on 1/17/12 1:59 am - Austin, TX
Too cute!
Just be sure to use some low or No VOC paint in that room so you don't have to worry about it off-gassing!

Banded 03/22/06  276/261/184 (highest/surgery/lowest)

Sleeved 07/11/2013  228/165 (surgery/current) (111lbs lost)

Mom to two of the cutest boys on earth.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1233 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 857 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1319 views