Pregnancy Update

RachelRN
on 1/18/12 5:08 am - Noblesville, IN
I am probably not going to post this on faceboo****il we are actually in the hospital but I thought I would tell you all now...The end is in sight! Today I scheduled my induction for Sunday at 6am! Part of me is really sad that I will miss out on that feeling you get when you know you are in labor and its time to go in, but I am MORE THAN READY to be over! My stomach is measuring a few weeks ahead and I have had false labor nearly every day of the last 6 weeks. I will have my boy and my girl and at my 6 week postpartum check I will be getting Essure. Thanks everyone for your support and I will be sure to post my birth story after Lily is born! If you want to find me on facebook I am Rachel Gambino.
tamiissunshine
on 1/18/12 8:34 am - Halsey, OR
Awesome! I hope everything goes perfect! I will be getting my tubes tied during my C section with this baby so I understand what you mean about feeling kinda sad. I'm feeling that way a little too.
Tami   "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!" Philippians 4:13
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

RachelRN
on 1/19/12 12:14 am - Noblesville, IN
Thanks for your reply Tami!
hockeybabe2u
on 1/19/12 3:09 am - Allegan, MI
Good luck! I hope everything goes good with the induction! I looked into the essure but decided against it for now. Looking forward to hearing your birth story!

Lilypie - (XOJP)Lilypie - (5Vrv)Lilypie - (DpEi)Lilypie - (qPOc)

RachelRN
on 1/19/12 9:43 pm - Noblesville, IN
Thanks! Just out of curiousity, do you mind if I ask why you decided against the Essure? Was it the actual product, or just the permanence of it? I really just wanted to get my tubes tied the old fashioned way, but my OBGYN operates through a Catholic hospital and I would have to go to a surgery center for it, whereas I can get the Essure in the office with less hassle. I really wish I didn't have to get it. I feel just as my childbearing years have started, I am ending them. However, my body has proven to me twice that I just can't be pregnant AND work/be an active mom, etc.
TraceyC
on 1/19/12 10:49 pm - DFW, TX
Good luck this weekend! Enjoy your last few days of being pregnant, its bittersweet. Get your house finished as much as you can. Freeze a few meals. Make sure your bag has everything you need. And then relax, take a deep breath and enjoy yourself! Can't wait to see pictures!

The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique. Walt Disney 
http://www.TickerFactory.com/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/2;10728;28/st/20110112/n/Blake/dt/-1/k/3fb3/s-age.png">>

RachelRN
on 1/20/12 8:40 am - Noblesville, IN
Thanks Tracey. I am trying to savor every kick. We went to the grocery tonight and I couldn't help but appreciate "This is the last time I am going to waddle through the store pregnant" lol. We are all stocked up and everything is ready to go. We are dropping my son off at my best friend's house tomorrow night and I know it's going to be hard to leave him knowing that things won't be the same. So excited for my precious baby girl though!
Lexa321
on 1/22/12 8:42 am - weston, FL
6 am came and went.... i hope all went well and baby is here and happy and healthy!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1255 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 866 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1333 views