Anyone interested in doing a private facebook bypass moms group?

clairesmom13
on 1/21/12 5:00 am - OR
I am in some private facebook groups for endometriosis where they are by invite only...and only we the posters can see them.....would any of you be interested in me creating one and joining. I've not openly shared my bypass with EVERYONE...so I would love a place to talk to other moms that have had a bypass....or heck...a band...or whatever.....(whatever weight loss surgery you chose) seems we have some unique problems and it would be a fun way to interact. I would be happy to create and figure out how to start inviting people.

Just wondering :) I know it's something I would like....just want to see if there's anyone else interested.

Jen
teresa79
on 1/21/12 10:44 am - Fowler, IN
I WOULD I WOULD!!! Count me in if you decided to make a group! Look me up on Facebook under Teresa Fultz, I live in Indiana. Thanks! =)
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers 
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers 
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Amber J.
on 1/22/12 10:52 am - Kirkland, WA
 I'm actually in one named Pregnancy After WLS. Some really great ladies in here. Lots of support and information. It's secret so if you're interested in joining you can friend me on Facebook and I'll add you. Just put a note in your friend request so I know who you are. My name is Amber Jarrett. I'm from Kirkland, WA and my avatar picture is my poodle lookin' all crazy. :)

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Melanie S.
on 1/23/12 5:40 am - Midlothian, TX
 I sent a friend request to get in the group but it did not let me put  a note. My name is Melanie Stewart. Thanks

Amber J.
on 1/23/12 6:04 am - Kirkland, WA
 Added you. :)

kasondra123
on 1/22/12 2:54 pm - CT
I belong to a wonderfu group in FB called pregnancy after WLS.... Awesome group!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

wendyvanosdell
on 1/24/12 4:54 am
Hey Amber and Kasondra!!!!!!!!
Poster: please join in our group, it's GREAT!!!!!!
  Wendy  Vanosdell              
   Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

kristeninoc
on 1/24/12 7:19 am - Santa Ana, CA
Yes!! Would love it!
jcheryld
on 1/24/12 12:02 pm
I'd love to join too... Amber, I sent you an add request but can't find a group matching "Pregnancy after WLS" hoping its just a glitch!
Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker  

Hit goal 10/31/09!  RNY!!!

Amber J.
on 1/25/12 9:37 am - Kirkland, WA
 What is your name on Facebook? You can't find the group because it's secret and you have to be invited. I got a slew of friend requests but I need to know the actual names of people that want to be invited into the group. :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1265 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 872 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1342 views