Just another pic of the handsomest man in the world!! :)

boomsheeka01
on 2/28/12 5:44 am - Killeen, TX

I just wanted to keep you ladies updated on my baby boy!!

He is doing very well, and he is TALKING TALKING TALKING!! I hear him from acorss the house just having a conversation all by himself. I love his voice, and his little squeals! He also likes to keep his fingers in his mouth which drives me nuts! But I stay on him to keep those little fingers out of his mouth. And my favorite part of it all is that he sleeps ALL NIGHT! Already! I lay him down between 10-11pm and he sleeps until 6-7am. I love it so much. I go back to work tomorrow, and my plan is to put my two weeks notice in. I know my place is here with my son. I'm very scared, but also very excited!  :)

My baby is my favorite person in the whole world! He is my parents also! I swear they love him more than I do! LOL!!

Here is a pic of my baby love!!  :)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

omma24
on 2/28/12 5:56 am
What a cutie pie!!  Enjoy staying home with your little guy!! 
Lianne C.
on 2/28/12 1:00 pm - Garden City, MI
He is so stinkin adorable! Congrats on him sleeping through the night already! My Boy (already 1, is not sleeping through the night yet!)
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
deborah72
on 2/28/12 11:00 pm - Pell City, AL
Awe...Look at that precious face...makes me want to squeeze those little cheeks and gobble him up....I know how you feel girl...I tell my daughter(she will be 19 in July) all the time how much I love her....she is the best part of my life and I thank GOD everyday for putting her in it.   That is AWESOME that you are going to be able to be a stay at home momma...I envy you for that...KUDOS to you and your husband!!!!
ochikezie
on 2/29/12 1:54 am - Essex, MD
He is simply adorable. PS dont make hubby jealous lol
plusizedbarbie
on 2/29/12 11:38 am - Manahawkin, NJ
Congrats on ditching the job!! and Elliot is wearing those jammies as I type this!
MY WLS RECIPE BLOG!  -- Check it out http://plusizedbarbie.blogspot.com/

Lilypie - (vbmr)    Lilypie - (fb9N)

Changed for good
                            ...september 17, 2007...

RainyDayWoman
on 3/2/12 10:07 am - Fridley, MN
That is one delicious, adorable, sweet little boy!
pokie123
on 3/5/12 1:15 am - Quincy, FL
too cute
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1233 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 857 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1319 views