we're still here

linda.traxler
on 3/18/12 6:17 pm - Laßnitzhöhe, Austria
Hi everyone!

Here we are still (me and the little guy) just 3 days after EDD, but it feels like 3 weeks.  Had a check on Friday and we did an enhanced doppler of the placental blood flow, my BP was quite good as was the NST, so.... we are waiting and praying mother nature takes care of things.  I still would really like a VBAC.  I've also had a wicked sinus infection and can hardly stand the pain in my face and teeth and head that is going along with it, so it's probably best I haven't gone into labor!  (maybe he's waiting for mom to feel better)

We have a check tomorrow.  Had an hour and a half of hard and 60 -75 sec. contractions last night that were regular than.....  stopped.  The doc says the longest he'd feel comfortable with letting me go over is 7-10 days.  Prostaglandin gels are out of the question because of my previous c section which only leaves induction as a possibility, which raises risk of uterine rupture.....  so once again I don't know what I'll decide.

So.... praying for labor to begin!!!!  ( I don't feel like making anymore decisions at this point!!)
Take care everyone!!!
twert80
on 3/18/12 11:54 pm
I have been thinking about you.  Was hoping i would come on this morning and see ove rthe weekend you hade your little man.   Darn hope things get going for you soon!!!  Sending prayers your way.

Tiff
RachelRN
on 3/19/12 12:41 am - Noblesville, IN
I wish you the very best of luck!
tamiissunshine
on 3/19/12 1:47 am - Halsey, OR
I hope you go into labor in the next few days!
Tami   "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!" Philippians 4:13
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Paula622
on 3/19/12 2:11 am
I'm praying for you to go in to labor on your own as soon as your sinuses are feeling better!  I totally understand your frustration since there is so little they can do to bring on labor with the VBAC.  Good luck!

~ Paula
219/185/127/121/119
HW/SW/Original Goal/CW/New Goal 
Post WLS baby, born 11/10/11 and 3/20/14

Jennifer H.
on 3/20/12 7:25 am - stockton, CA
Praying you labor soon!
Best wishes!

May my Angles rest in peace.....
Born April 24,2011 Bethanie Marie passed April 25,2011 and Grace Anne passed May 6,2011
pregnancy calendar

plusizedbarbie
on 3/21/12 6:07 am - Manahawkin, NJ
labor dust!!!  good luck!!!
MY WLS RECIPE BLOG!  -- Check it out http://plusizedbarbie.blogspot.com/

Lilypie - (vbmr)    Lilypie - (fb9N)

Changed for good
                            ...september 17, 2007...

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1233 views