Sad to say....

amandaewer
on 3/30/12 7:00 am, edited 3/30/12 7:01 am
I am scheduled for a D & C on Monday to try to avoid the large loss of blood since my iron is so touchy.  Turns out the gut feeling it was twins I had weeks ago was right......they eneded up conjoined at the head and so the pregnancy stopped being viable about 3 weeks ago.  Just now starting to bleed but hoping it will not turn major before I can get this D & C.  If it does I am supposed to head to the ER and they will fit me in.  Time for a beer and some time to think.
furiosmommy
on 3/30/12 7:31 am - Phoenix, AZ
 I'm so sorry for your loss

~ Nikki ~  Loving my rad new life!
VSG 1/4/2011

Lost 150lbs, gained back 50lbs.

Back on track and hope to

compete as a Powerlifter soon!!

RachelRN
on 3/30/12 9:48 am - Noblesville, IN
My condolences. I'm so very sorry
tamiissunshine
on 3/30/12 10:07 am - Halsey, OR
Sorry for your loss.
Tami   "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!" Philippians 4:13
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Nikki M.
on 3/30/12 2:43 pm
I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you are able to get your surgery and that it goes as well as possible and that you are able to heal emotionally and physically. Hugs, Nikki

Lapband 8/2007. Revised to VSG 10/2010.... 170 pounds lost!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

reianondillard
on 4/1/12 12:51 am
SO sorry for your loss!!!
jcheryld
on 4/1/12 6:51 am
I'm very sorry for your loss. May your loved ones comfort you and hold you close during this time.
Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker  

Hit goal 10/31/09!  RNY!!!

amandaewer
on 4/1/12 6:53 am
I ended up in the ER yesterday with severe cramping without a whole lot of bleeding or clotting. After an US and pelvic they decided to do the D&C that day. The US showed the twins were still inside and the sack was intact so all that cramping wasn't actually doing anything. The procedure went well though I was shocked not to get some pain meds for at home. Even though I shouldn't I am using Ibuprofen to deal with the pain. It is less than the contractions but it feels very swollen and irritated in that area of my abdomen. We are ok with the loss because the babies just weren't right. It also helps that it is the kind of defect that we could not have contributed to in any way and that just happens with no rhyme or reason. Thank you all for your well wishes. We are happy to move on and try again after my next period.
MusicMaryn
on 4/2/12 5:10 am - San Jose, CA
I'm so sorry for your loss, Amanda.  MANY of us have had MC's.  I had 2 during the year we were TTC before this one nuzzled in for the long haul.  I'm glad to see that you are doing ok emotionally and are not blaming yourself because there is absolutely nothing that you did or could have done to prevent this situation.  I know you're resting up from the D&C now.  Be gentle with yourself and make sure you are taking a good amount of iron.  Even after a D&C, we can become enemic.

Prayers to you and your DH.  I'm knowing that your miracle child is still on its way to you both.  Blessings.
Our little miracle baby boy is on his way!
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Jennifer H.
on 4/5/12 10:58 am - stockton, CA
So sorry love for your loss if you need anyone to chat with message me.A loss is hard no matter how it happens.I have two angles in heaven!
Sending prayers!

May my Angles rest in peace.....
Born April 24,2011 Bethanie Marie passed April 25,2011 and Grace Anne passed May 6,2011
pregnancy calendar

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1262 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 870 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1340 views