update on me

CATHERINE81
on 4/23/12 3:41 am - BROCKTON, MA
hey everyone well i spent most of last week in hospital i had a case of pupps  the itching condition during pregnancy and let me tell you it was horrible rash all over my body and constant itching thank god i dont have rash anymore but still have itch but not as bad. if the rash didnt go away i was going to be indced. now my trouble is my gestational diabetes i, having issues low and high blood sugars and its really bothering me i have an ultrasound and meeting with the nicu tomorrow im on alot of meds so wanna have her this week if i can i dont trust my dabetes,, well see hope everyone else is doing well and congrats on the new mammas,
linda.traxler
on 4/23/12 5:14 am - Laßnitzhöhe, Austria
Sorry you're having a hard time catherine!  Hope you have a good meeting with the NICU folks, but I hope more they won't have to take her quite yet!  She'll need surfactant to mature her lungs a bit at the very least.  
No matter what happens though, I hope the best for you and your little one!  Let us know how things go!!

CATHERINE81
on 4/24/12 1:38 am - BROCKTON, MA
when i was in hosp last week they gave me the steroid to enhance her lungs already i really wanna be enduced gonna talk to her today ,, ty sweety i appreciate it
tamiissunshine
on 4/23/12 6:04 am - Halsey, OR
Oh no. I hope they can get your sugars under control. I wish you and baby the best, let us know what happens.
Tami   "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!" Philippians 4:13
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

CATHERINE81
on 4/24/12 1:38 am - BROCKTON, MA
ty sweety i appreciate it
Mell
on 4/24/12 12:49 am
Good luck! I just got over a case of Pupps I was lucky it went away since I got it so early, I am only 25 weeks. But I completely understand how terrible it is It covered my body I was itchy EVERYWHERE! They gave me topical but what was I suppose to do put it everywhere it was terrible but I was lucky it only lasted a week.
CATHERINE81
on 4/24/12 1:39 am - BROCKTON, MA
well i got th era**** went away but now my sugard are all over the place and itch is back full force so im completely miserable i just wanna have her so thats the topic of today
onlyoneboy
on 4/24/12 5:31 am - St. Paul Park, MN
I'm sorry you are having problems, but, keep that baby inside if you can.  My son was born at 35 weeks and had to spend 2 weeks in the NICU.  It was the worst 2 weeks of my life.  I had no choice but to deliver him that early.  Good Luck.

Meg_S
on 4/24/12 8:33 am - Natick, MA
Hi  Catherine,

The pupps sounds terrible, I'm picturing chicken pox on steroids... If the right thing for the baby I'm sure they'll induce you, if not this week, maybe next week. When is your due date? I hope you can get your sugars under control and that everything goes smoothly with the baby!

Meg

Highest weight = 272, surgery weight = 240, goal weight = 135   

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1232 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 856 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1318 views