been a while

Becca R.
on 5/4/12 2:14 am - WA
Hi, just thought I would make a lil' update.
These last few weeks have been a serious roller coaster thank you hormones! I have been to L&D twice for possible water leaking and contractions both times I was sent home. I have had contractions since Sun and as soon as they pick up enough for me to get excited they disapear. Cant tell you how many times I have cried my eyes out over that! I know that she will come when God says she's ready but I am starting to lose it! I have a dr appt today and I am really hoping he takes pity on me and moves up my date. These BH are a serious pain in the butt, I feel like I have done 1,000 crunches casue Im so friggen sore! Also I'm not really sure what this is all about but  over the week I have actually lost weight, like close to 10lbs. Well thats it for now I guess.. and if you could send some T&P this way for my sanity I would be most appreciative.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
   Lilypie First Birthday tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
MusicMaryn
on 5/4/12 3:18 am - San Jose, CA
Hey Momma.  Hang in there. You're almost done.  I'm so not looking forward to the BH nonsense.  But I'm sure it's coming.  Talk to your doc about losing the 10 lbs.  Sorry you had 2 trips to L&D, but better safe than sorry.  Take care.
Our little miracle baby boy is on his way!
Lilypie Maternity tickers

tamiissunshine
on 5/4/12 6:57 pm - Halsey, OR
I understand! It is 2am right now and I'm having contractions too, just annoying enough to keep me awake. I have been to L & D twice as well, given fluids, monitored for a while each time and then sent home. Is this your 3rd pregnancy too? I've heard something about 3rd pregnancies having these sorts of issues. Anyway, I hope you don't suffer too long.
Tami   "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!" Philippians 4:13
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

linda.traxler
on 5/4/12 8:22 pm - Laßnitzhöhe, Austria
ohhhh... i so know how you feel.  Can't tell you how many times i thought this is it only to have good contractions stop after 5 or 6 hours... many tears were cried here too!

not long know!  hang in there...the last days, weeks, hours are the worst for waiting....you an do it...be patient and kind to yourself!!
Becca R.
on 5/5/12 8:33 am - WA
Thanks ladies! Went to my apt and Dr was not concerned one bit about anything (bummer) so I treated myself to a pedicure today and seeing my poor little sausages dressed up makes me smile. I dont really believe in these things but I cant help but hope that this super moon tonight will yank her right out haha!!
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
   Lilypie First Birthday tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Paula622
on 5/5/12 11:19 am
First off, it is actually pretty normal to lose some weight right before labor, so maybe the end is near.  I went weeks with regular contractions for a few hours that would go away as soon as I was getting ready to call the doc.  I told my doc I'd come in when my water broke or the head came out since I went through the same thing with my first baby... I wanted to avoid going in and coming home baby-less!  Good luck!

~ Paula
219/185/127/121/119
HW/SW/Original Goal/CW/New Goal 
Post WLS baby, born 11/10/11 and 3/20/14

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1240 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 861 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1323 views