She's here!! (long & photo bomb)

Becca R.
on 5/14/12 6:09 pm - WA
Alyson Alane was born May 10th at 11:11pm weighing 6lbs 3oz and 18in long.
breif birth story:
Woke up Thurs like anyother day took my boys to the Mother's day tea hosted by the preschool. felt uncomfortable all morning cause baby was really low and I was having some mild contractions but nothing out of the ordinary. Came home and took a nice long walk and bouced on my exercise ball to ease the pressure in my back but nothing was helping. At 6 I popped dinner in the oven and told my hubby I was going to take a nap till it was ready. The second I layed down I of course had to pee, when I stood up I was aready "peeing" so I ran to the potty and continued to "pee" for the next 1/2 hr before I told my hubby I was pretty sure my water broke. He called the sitter and I started cleaning the house until I really started leaking and had to stop. We got to the hospitol at 9 and when I stepped out of the car I "flooded" the parking garage! No doubt in anyones mind that my water had broke and I was having some pretty intense back labor. I was whisked away to the O.R. and had a very smooth c/s and she was perfectly healthy for being 37wks. We got to come home on Mothers day and so far everything is going great. My boys are in absolute love with her, as is everyone else.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
   Lilypie First Birthday tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Sherry-Lynn L.
on 5/14/12 7:43 pm - Barrie, Canada
Congratulations, your daughter and Family are beautiful.  Glad things went well!!!  Nice size too!!  Happy Birthday Alyson

Sherry-Lynn   

DD July 9th, 2012 7lbs 1oz

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

MeliT
on 5/14/12 8:43 pm - Miami, FL
 she's beautiful!! and so are your boys!! wow it sounds like a lot of liquid comes out when your water breaks! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

Celia S.
on 5/15/12 3:06 am - Grand Junction, CO
It is a lot! And the fluid is constantly replenishing itself, so you're never really emptied of amniotic fluid! With my daughter, my water broke while I was on the toilet as well.

Congratulations, Becca! She is absolutely adorable! Glad everything went smoothly and that you're now at home. Here's wishing you a quick recovery :)
Dev *.
on 5/14/12 11:48 pm - Austin, TX
Hehe, she looks like she's doing "Dr Evil" hands in that second pic! Too cute!

Banded 03/22/06  276/261/184 (highest/surgery/lowest)

Sleeved 07/11/2013  228/165 (surgery/current) (111lbs lost)

Mom to two of the cutest boys on earth.

ochikezie
on 5/15/12 2:31 am - Essex, MD
Congratulations she is adorable
MusicMaryn
on 5/15/12 2:54 am - San Jose, CA
Congrats Becca!  And welcome baby Alyson!  So precious!
Our little miracle baby boy is on his way!
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Nikki M.
on 5/15/12 3:20 pm
Aww congrats! All your kids are absolute dolls!

Lapband 8/2007. Revised to VSG 10/2010.... 170 pounds lost!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

tamiissunshine
on 5/16/12 1:19 am - Halsey, OR
Congratulations! She is adorable.
Tami   "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!" Philippians 4:13
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Jennifer H.
on 5/21/12 8:32 am - stockton, CA
She beautiful congrats you a very good looking family there god bless!

May my Angles rest in peace.....
Born April 24,2011 Bethanie Marie passed April 25,2011 and Grace Anne passed May 6,2011
pregnancy calendar

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1240 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 862 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1323 views