Need some help

selena61978
on 5/22/12 1:56 am - pittsburgh, PA
I haven't been active on here in AGES, and I am sorry.  Here is a quick overview of where I am at now. I had RNY in Dec of 2009 had to go the hospital for an emergency issue in Jan then smooth sailing. Left my ex husband ended up meeting the man of my dreams and we got pregnant April of last year. My lowest weight was 168 I floated with little to no effort between 185-192 fitting in a size 8/10. At the time I hated it and wanted to get to a size 4/6. Oh how I would kill to get back to a 10. Now I had my amazing DD after a really tough and confusing pregnancy.  I am so unhappy with my body, I am squishy all over and saggy and I can't get the weight off and I am miserable in my own skin. I literally feel like I am starting over. I am afraid I ruined my surgery while I was preggo. I can't do the 7 day test for fear it will ruin my milk supply.  Rationally I know I am thinner and healthier than I was before surgery but emotionaly I am so unhappy and depressed,  to top off the emotional wreck that i am my fiance is starting his 6 months or pre op work and I am so jealous of him, I would never sabotage and I am so happy for him but sad that I can't look forward to the same loss he will have. Aghh I am an emotional wreck and just need someone to talk to
 BabyFruit Ticker

]
Mell
on 5/22/12 6:58 am
From your bump calculator you are just 4/5 months out right?
I think most of us have similar issues, but maybe you should talk to your doctor you might be suffering from post depression. I know i did and I beat the hell out of myself for not loosing the weight quickly I felt very embarrassed and like I was disappointing my husband by looking that way. Which in turns makes you just eat more. I finally got back on track and lost all but 10lbs before I got pregnant again, but it was hard. Maybe you can follow your husband's pre op instructions to get you back on track? Good luck.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1232 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 856 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1318 views