Happy to report...

amandaewer
on 6/2/12 7:54 am
After a miscarriage on March 30th of counjoined twins around 7 weeks old I am pregnant again!  It is comforting to know the miscarriage was nothing I could have prevented or influenced in any way but I have still already had my first miscarriage dream.  I went to the bathroom and when I turned around to flush I could see the baby in a ripped sac struggling to swim back to me....though all of it was somewhat cartoon-i**** was still disturbing on some level.  I am only 5 weeks at this point but I feel a ton more pregnant then I did last time though oddly my symptoms are completely different.  Lots of pressure/dull ache in my lower abdomen, no boob soreness or tingling at all, and for the first time real nausea and major food aversion.  I am suprisingly calm in this and just seem to know everything will be fine this time.  OB wants me in for blood work right away and an early ultrasound to check everything is on the up and up this time.  No premanition that this is twins and no super fatigue, just normal fatigue so I think we are dealing with one baby this time.  Anyway, just thought you would all like to know.  Oh, and this is the first cycle I was allowed to try again!
Celia S.
on 6/2/12 12:08 pm - Grand Junction, CO
Congrats! Wishing you a very happy and very healthy pregnancy! :)
nkusho
on 6/2/12 12:48 pm
Congratulations!!!!. I am also 5 weeks pregnant and had an MC back in oct 2011. So far I only have a little bit of nasuea and pressure in my lower abdomen and i also have boob soreness and fullness. I hoping everything goes well this time. I have a 6 year old daughter and a 4 year old daughter. Both pregnancies pre surgery. When is your due date? mine is Jan 30

Norma
amandaewer
on 6/3/12 9:22 am
Due Feb 5th!  I have a son who will be 3 about a month before that.  Super tired today but not really having any other symptoms....which is of course freaking me a little.  I had a drop off of symptoms in mine because the babies passed at about 7 weeks but I didn't realize till about 10 weeks.  Trying to tell myself you are still tired enough to be pregnant for sure.  I know that went away quickly when I lost the babies though I just thought the honeymoon came early.  I still feel attached and I never bonded with the last one so hopefully that is a good sign.  Good luck and may God bless us both!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1262 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 870 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1340 views