Austin Is One!!

shrinkingarmywife77
on 6/18/12 12:26 pm - Lyman, SC
Hi ladies, hope everyone is doing well :)  I check in every so often to see how you all are doing and to look at pics of those precious babies :)

Austin just turned one yesterday and boy, did the year go by FAST!  He started walking at 11 months, says Mom, Dada, and Ta-Ta for my oldest daughter's name, and I weaned him at 11 1/2 months which went a whole lot smoother than I thought it would :)  He's such a joy and reminds me of how much God loves me every time I look at him!

Here are a few pics :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
twert80
on 6/18/12 9:22 pm
Awww......he's a doll.......love those BLUE eys......my Austin will be 5 this summer and it is soooo hard to believe how fast time flies.......esp. when your spending it with the people you love......Happy Birthday Austin!!!
shrinkingarmywife77
on 6/18/12 10:20 pm - Lyman, SC
Thank you so much :)
windowsdown
on 6/19/12 12:19 am
RNY on 11/02/10 with
He looks just like you! What a cutie; love the pic with the cake all over his face and the one in the old skool wagon...very nice. Happy birthday Austin.
shrinkingarmywife77
on 6/19/12 4:20 am - Lyman, SC
Aww, thank you for saying he looks like me, I don't get that a lot, so I'll take it, LOL :) 
tamiissunshine
on 6/20/12 6:35 am - Halsey, OR
He's adorable! He looks alot like you too!
Tami   "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!" Philippians 4:13
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

shrinkingarmywife77
on 6/20/12 11:59 am - Lyman, SC
Thank you so much Tami :)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1252 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 865 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1327 views