AHHHHH!!! Headaches!

Brandi S.
on 7/3/12 1:33 pm - TX
For about 3-4 days now I've had the worst headache that feels like my eye balls are being squeezed and it also hurts down the back of my neck. I have tried hydrating, Tylenol and even drinking coffee, which I read could help in one of my baby groups. None of these things have worked. I even tried changing my pillows, thinking I was sleeping wrong. Still, no relief. I called my OB today, who told me to call my PCP about it. PCP is out of town til the 18th so they told me to call my OB. She is out til Thursday so they said they would get in touch with the on call and then call me back. They didn't ever call me back! I called again and they had closed the office early due to the holiday. Know what the on call tells me? Go to L&D! Seriously? For headaches? I really don't want to go to the hospital and told her this. She said if I didn't go to the hospital they couldn't help me til Thursday and I know that. I just want to know if there is something more I can take, prescription or not. I know it's not my BP, as I've checked it several times. If it's just a migraine, fine, I understand there isn't much else they can do.

I know this is long, but I'm wondering if any of you ladies have any idea of what to take or home remedies. Any suggestions are appreciated

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Nikki M.
on 7/3/12 2:19 pm
I went through a few weeks of bad headaches too. My OB said if tylenol 4 times per day and adequate water wasn't cutting it, she would consider prescribing a medication. I've heard that vicodin is considered safe during pregnancy. Luckily I never got to that point. I hope you are able to get the relief you need soon!

Lapband 8/2007. Revised to VSG 10/2010.... 170 pounds lost!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1258 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 867 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1335 views