36wk update

twert80
on 7/5/12 9:50 pm
Well it is getting close!!!!  I was at Girl Scout camp last week Thurs-Sun and all went well.  I then noticed Monday that ugh.....soooo much pressure on the bladder and peeing like every 45min-1hr.   Humm.....baby must be getting into position....then of course panic kinda sets in b/c i have sooooo much to do...lol.  So seen OB yesterday everything looks good and baby is head down and engaged (like i thought).  They will begin cervix checks starting next week......ugh something to look forward too...lol.  I feel i have another good two weeks left in me, so better finish things up around the house (with the help of hubby).  With my last 2 preg. i delivered at 35.5wks and 37wks and with this one i just might make it to 38wks!!!  I feel good just normal preg stuff so can't complain.  

Also, for those keeping track of hubby the biposy came back inconclusive.  He went for CT last weekend to determine the surroundings of the mass and then they will schedule to remove the tumor and seen it away in a jar for further testing.  So still don't know a whole lot at this time with all of that....ugh the waiting game is trying.  We have found comfort in the fact they are removing it soon.  And thanks sooooo much for your continued thoughts and prayers during this time.

Here are a few pics of my family.  Let me know if they show up.......lol

Tiff

MeliT
on 7/5/12 11:16 pm - Miami, FL
 what a beautiful family! and you look sooooo pretty! loving that baby belly! you look so cuuute!!!! i'm glad your husband is getting it removed. i hope you find out some information soon. all the best to you and your beautiful family. ((((HUGS))))

twert80
on 7/6/12 12:02 am
Thanks...I'm soooo enjoying actually having a baby bump and wearing cute maternity clothes.  I just sent my family text of me and my most recent bump pic and they were all like OMG Anderson is getting HUGE!!!!  I have to say i think i will miss it......lol.....but will soooo be lovin me some baby!!!
linda.traxler
on 7/7/12 5:12 am - Laßnitzhöhe, Austria
Hi Tiff,

Great pics!  You have a beautiful family!  Glad to hear things are going well and that you are in the home stretch!  That's tough that the biopsy results were inconclusive... sometimes the not knowing is harder than knowing what you're up against...  Am keeping you and hubby in my prayers that the pathology on this thing comes back completely negative!!

In the meantime, don't work to hard, and take some time for you too!!!

Best,
Linda
twert80
on 7/8/12 11:45 pm
Thanks Linda!  I am soooo glad my busy month of June is over and now i get to slow down and focus on resting up for the next few weeks as i sooooo need it :).  I hope you are feeling better and things are going well for you.

Tiff
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1245 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 862 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1324 views