First Pregnancy after Sleeve

sleeverinKC
on 7/7/12 8:35 am
Hey all,

Well my hubby and I just found out yesterday that we are pregnant.  This is still very early in the pregnancy, so we both of course are nervous.  I know I can get great advice from you all!  I think the thing we are most concerned about is making sure that I am getting all the nutrients that I should be.  I'm about a year out(actually Thursday the 12th will be my 1 year mark!) and get a great amount of protein in daily, plus exercise 3-4 times per week.  I'm really feeling the naseaousness in full force though, boo! What do you recommend that your daily diet looks like?  Did you just keep moving along with the type of foods that you were doing before?  My first appointment with my OB is on Wednesday and then I have my year follow-up with my surgeon on Thursday.  Anything I should ask them?  Any tips would be awesome!
My Journey to a HEALTHY Mom, Wife, Sister, Daughter, and Friend!!   

Leiahaiel
on 7/8/12 2:48 pm
VSG on 06/11/12
Congratulations! I don't have any advice because I haven't had children myself but I would love to hear about your journey through pregnancy one year after your sleeve. Add me as a friend if you don't mind. :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1240 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 862 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1323 views