3m old YAY!

Becca R.
on 8/11/12 9:43 pm - WA
Go**** feels like forever since I've been able to post or even wonder over to this site. Things have been super busy these last few months with 2 of my sisters getting married and friends having babies left and right. I havent been able to maintain any kind of diet of excercise routine which sucks cause now Im scared to step on my scale.. I am really hoping that once the school year starts we will be thrust into a steady schedule again and I can hopfully pick up where I left off. On the baby side of things, Ally is doing so fantastic! She is already trying to roll over and will conquer it very soon with the help of some added neck muscles. She loves to coo and babble, and has even tried her hand at making real words like Hi and Mamma. All around she is an absolute joy and I am so overcome by my little surprise baby! I just love her to peices and so does everyone who meets her.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
   Lilypie First Birthday tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
linda.traxler
on 8/12/12 10:34 am - Laßnitzhöhe, Austria
She's beautiful!  All 3 are!  Glad things are going well for you.  I'm looking forward to school starting soon so we can get on a schedule soon!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1240 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 862 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1323 views