Baby Shower for Baby Isabella *PICS*

Brandi S.
on 8/14/12 9:11 am - TX
This past Sunday was my baby shower. It was a big mess getting it together bc everyone kept backing out on who was going to give it but two cousins stepped up and gave me an awesome party. My mom was able to make it (she's in a pic with me) and I was really happy bc she has real bad COPD and cancer. Our theme was ducks and Bella got some great gifts. We feel really blessed considering we hardly need anything now. A part of me can't wait for her to get here and the other isn't ready to share her with the world LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Time_for_Monica
on 8/14/12 9:23 am - Levittown, NY
 So cute!! Congrats!!! Great name pic btw. .lol. Thats one of my fave's too. . well without the A at the end because I already have a daughter named Gabriella so I think Isabella might be too many Ella's . .lol so I was thinking Isabel Aurora. 

Lilypie - (kDs2) Lilypie - (Ukoq)                            
  Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Brandi S.
on 8/14/12 9:55 am - TX
Thank you! Isabel Aurora is beautiful! My fav Disney movie is Sleeping Beauty so I've always liked the name :) We are actually still up in the air on her middle name and Gabrielle was a name I had considered. Her daddy's name is Michael and I thought it would be fun to have another archangel name in the family. I guess we will figure it out, hopefully by the time she gets here in October.

(deactivated member)
on 8/14/12 9:41 am
Great pics! Love the design of the letters! Did they paint them or order them that way?
Brandi S.
on 8/14/12 9:57 am - TX
Thank you! My friend standing to the side of me actually handpainted them for me. I showed her the bed skirt material I was using for her crib and she made the letters to match it exactly. She sells them and does an awesome job. I can't compare to her artistic skills when it comes to drawing on the letters

Celia S.
on 8/14/12 12:23 pm - Grand Junction, CO
Looks like you had a wonderful shower! The duck theme is/was sooo cute! :)
MeliT
on 8/15/12 7:27 am - Miami, FL
 omg sooo cuuuute!! love the duckies!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1258 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 867 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1335 views