here we go with IVF again.

SANDYMILLER10
on 9/14/12 12:12 pm - some city, VA
well, here we go again. My husband and i are trying for the third time with IVF.. the previous two have not given me pregnancies, but i'm not ready to give up.. I start with my follicle stim. injections tonight, and lovenox and steroids. i'm also taking baby aspirin,  DHEA, royal jelly, and macca root to help with the quality of eggies and embryos.  oh boy, here we go again.. I keep reminding myself,, My husband was worth the wait, and the children will be too.. Dear Jesus, please place your hand on my womb and give us the desires of our hearts and help us be good parents, Amen.
ochikezie
on 9/14/12 1:31 pm - Essex, MD
AMEN, He can and will in JESUS name. Your heart is on him and he will fullfill you those souls will be intrusted into your care and you will bring them up in the way of the LORD. God bless you and may he bless you with so many children that you have to beg him to stop. I am praying for you my dear, bless your heart.
windowsdown
on 9/14/12 2:35 pm
RNY on 11/02/10 with
I 2nd that AMEN.....may the 3rd time be the charm!
Nikki M.
on 9/14/12 5:02 pm
Good luck Sandy! I'm hoping 3rd time is the charm for you :)

Lapband 8/2007. Revised to VSG 10/2010.... 170 pounds lost!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Celia S.
on 9/16/12 10:46 am - Grand Junction, CO
Best of luck to you! Fingers crossed that third time's a charm! *** baby dust ***
jessicae
on 9/16/12 11:41 am
 lots of positive thoughts headed your way.  we are doing another consult in the fall then treatments in january (3 previous IUI's with injectables and 3 other medicated cycles prior to that)

unexplained IF.  

with all we go through, you'd think this would be easier! lots of luck to you! 

Jessica              Surgery Date 9/29/11 Dr. Ian Soriano Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA          HW: 287 / Pre-Op: 280 / SW: 263.4 / CW: 161.6 GW: 145

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1257 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 867 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1334 views