Miss Ally is 6m

Becca R.
on 11/20/12 7:49 am - WA

I feel like time has flown by and I am desperate to make it stop. I just want my baby girl to stay sweet and cuddly forever! She is  determined to grow as fast as she can though. Ally is army crawling and holding her bottle, she gives kisses and smiles at everyone. I just love her to pieces! Unfortunately I am "growing" as well.. i just cant seem to stop gaining weight even though I have upped my protein and vits again, started to bring exercise back into my routine and try to stay away from snacking and junk. it seems no matter what I do or don't do the scale keeps rising, I am starting to get really panicked that I wont be able to stop it. How are you ladies doing it. I need some serious advise on how to get rid of this extra poundage I have stumble upon.

Ally as Minnie Mouse for Halloween

trying green beans

just being her happy self

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
   Lilypie First Birthday tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
nkjanes78
on 11/20/12 8:18 am - Norfolk, VA

Adorable!!! Don't think she liked the green beans. My kids never liked them, they do have a weird taste to them. My kids liked all the other veggies, in fact my 6 year old still likes the sweet potatoes. I buy the stage 3 ones and give him a straw and he's good to go :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1240 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 862 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1323 views