7 Weeks

ladyecko1984
on 1/10/13 9:29 am - WA

Hi, i am  new  to this site. i am  7 weeks pregnant.i had gastric bypass in march of 2012 and a hip replacement in  oct 2012  and  got preg in 2012  talk about a big year lol.  i   have been having a lot of lower back pain and pain  near my belly  button like trapped gas that wont  move. Has anyone else had these problems and if so what did you  do to help relieve some of the  pain. thank you for taking the time to read these.

Amy A.
on 1/11/13 12:16 am - Riceville, TN

Hi! I am also "new". I am currently 5 weeks pregnant and I too have been having constant lower back pain. So far, I haven't found anything to relieve it, simply because I am not sure what I can and cannot take, so I just dont take anything! My first appt isn't until Jan 28, so I plan on asking then.

WifeMama
on 1/11/13 1:02 am
RNY on 06/21/12

I've had constant low back pain too.  I've been to chiropractors, physical therapist, and primary doctor for medications.  Nothing helped.  HOWEVER!  I was referred to a chiropractor who does something called ART (Active Release Technique).  I was hesitant, but desperate so I went.  Nothing has helped as much as ART has!  I can't believe it.  I've only gone twice so far, but even with just the 2 visits I've had significant relief.  I would highly recommend finding someone locally that is certified in ART!  Hope you get some relief soon!  

Lianne C.
on 1/12/13 11:46 am - Garden City, MI
I take gas-x for that pain. It is in my safe list from my OBGYN
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1255 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 866 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1333 views