lost some weight

AngelNichole
on 4/30/13 1:42 am - OH
RNY on 02/21/12
Is it normal to be loseing weight right now? I was up to 199 last week now today im at 194 which ive lost just in 2 days is that normal

cryspyx
on 4/30/13 4:22 am - Hartford, CT

did you change anything in your eating patterns? i know that's what attributed to mine, but the doc made me :/

AngelNichole
on 4/30/13 4:32 am - OH
RNY on 02/21/12
Lol i had eaten a slice of pizza yesterday and te day before and i ate two turkey sandwhiches so ive actually eaten worse these past two days but i have been drinking more water maybe thats it

AngelNichole
on 4/30/13 4:33 am - OH
RNY on 02/21/12
Just wanted to add that i ate more than just the pizza n sanwhiches also just was pointing out th unhealthy food i ate

cryspyx
on 4/30/13 10:04 am - Hartford, CT
On April 30, 2013 at 11:33 AM Pacific Time, AngelNichole wrote:
Just wanted to add that i ate more than just the pizza n sanwhiches also just was pointing out th unhealthy food i ate

lol okay was going to say that's it's and you wonder why? :) i'm not a doctor so i'm not sure if that's considered a drastic thing if you've been drinking more fluids, you might be eating less and not realizing it. i lost three pounds last week but the doc didn't say anything about it. =/ i wish i had better info for you

Stacey D.
on 4/30/13 11:28 am - Harrisonburg, VA
I lost about 5 pounds over my last several appointments ; however I have been sick to my stomach with a series of runs to bathroom. We know its not because of my pregnancy ( dr actually think it could be pouch related), but we can't do anymore test in my stomach until after delivery, my dr said they prefer I not be losing the weight but since believe we know its related to stomach she was okay. Dr should let you know if its concerning.

How far out from surgery are you? Also how much have you gained all together? ( if u don't mind me asking) both these answers might reflect in concern around loss of weight.

Stacey
RNY-10/27/04

AngelNichole
on 4/30/13 10:45 pm - OH
RNY on 02/21/12
I had surgurey feb 21 2012.. and so far ive gained 35 lbs

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1232 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 856 views