posted in the past and a luker

Kristi P.
on 5/14/13 1:50 am - CT

I have posted a few times in the past. My spouse and I are trying to have a baby. We are using donor sperm, we have finally found the guy that we really like as the donor. We went for our first IUI in February, it was very painful and they say you can spot for a couple of house but I was more than spotting for a few days. I went in to the doctor had a check up and blood work done and they couldnt find a reason to why that happened. I did take a pg test and it was negative, granted I knew in my head that it wasnt going to be positive but deep down I still had slit hope.

Next cycle i was put on clomid 50mg at CD10 ultrasound eggs were good size and there was a few of them there but they did find a pylop in my uterus, so needless to say IUI #2 canceled. Last month I had the removal of the pylop and given the go ahead for the next cycle with an increased dose of clomid to 100mg. I have by cd10 ultrasound this Sunday to check egg size I am keeping fingers crossed that things look great. I am hoping to go for my IUI end of next week or over the that weekend.

I have always lurked and seen that you ladies here are very supportive and looking forward to sharing stories :)

jessann5
on 5/15/13 12:15 am - Kansas City, KS

Sorry to hear about that painful IUI :( Mine was a bit uncomfortable like a little pressure, but no pain and no blood.  I just want to send my best wishes to you and pray for a BFP this next round!

I am right there with you in all of this, my ultrasound is next wed so I am hoping and praying for a couple big ol' follicles.

Hang in there girlie!

RNY 1/29/08
Pre: BMI 47.6 wt 279
Current: BMI 24.9 wt 146
total pounds lost: 133

Kristi P.
on 5/15/13 4:14 am - CT

Thanks for your support sending thoughts for your ultrasound next week :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1240 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 862 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1323 views