Signature Help?

Rebecca S.
on 6/5/13 9:11 am - Platteville, WI
RNY on 12/14/04 with

Ok...I know this has nothing to do with pregnancy, but I am having issues trying to fix my signature.  I contacted OH support and did what they told me to do (go to tools, internet options and delete temp files)...but it didn't work for me!  My signature box where I would make the changes is grayed out and I cant put anything there.  I tried to change my ticker a while back but it didn't copy right.(As you can see  :) )   Any ideas of what i can try or is anyone else having issues with theirs? 

Thanks in advance!  :)

Becca laugh-9/2007laugh-10/2012 (Forever in our !)

Lilypie - (pVjW)Lilypie - (Trlr)

Elisabeth G.
on 6/6/13 1:17 am - Windsor, Canada

What browser are you using I have heard of a lot of people having problems with Internet explorer with posts private messages and signatures all not working right 

Rebecca S.
on 6/6/13 1:30 am - Platteville, WI
RNY on 12/14/04 with

I use Internet Explorer...I couldn't get it to work for a few weeks, but after playing around with different things last night I think I got it to work somewhat!   I first had issues getting my ticker working and the box where my signature is was grayed out.  I fixed that then couldn't get a different part to work!  LOL!  But it looks like I have it working now!  :) 

Thanks for the response!  Now if I don't touch it maybe it will stay the way it is supposed to! 

Becca laugh-9/2007laugh-10/2012 (Forever in our !)

Lilypie - (pVjW)Lilypie - (Trlr)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1232 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 856 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1318 views