pain

ladyecko1984
on 8/4/13 2:38 am - WA

I am 37 weeks  preg and i am having a c section on the 16th but yesterday my lower back started hurting  really bad and it  moves around to the front of my stomach. I thought it  might  just be gas and  i  tried moving around in different  positions and  walking but nothing  helped.  so i just  went to bed hoping that in the morning i  would feel better. well my lower back is still  killing me and my  stomach is hurting on and off. then i  got  this  white  dishcharge . am i in labor? or  the start of  labor. it also feels like im peeing on myself but there is nothing there please help   

Rebecca S.
on 8/4/13 3:05 am - Platteville, WI
RNY on 12/14/04 with

I am also 37 weeks and am having a lot of the same things happening!  I have really bad back pain and at times pain in the front...like stop in your tracks pain!  I wouldn't say you are "in labor" but your body is preparing for labor...doesn't mean it will happen now or today or even these next few weeks.,.if in doubt though...go to the ER and get checked or call your Dr.  

With my first, I KNEW when my water broke...there was no mistaking it for him!!  Everyone is different though...did they check you at all at your last appt?  I was 1 cm and 50% effaced on Wed.  My Dr. Didn't think I would go into labor this week...but you never know!  You might want to call and just ask about it!  Good Luck! 

Becca laugh-9/2007laugh-10/2012 (Forever in our !)

Lilypie - (pVjW)Lilypie - (Trlr)

ladyecko1984
on 8/5/13 8:15 am - WA

went to the doctor today baby looks really good.They did  an hour long  nst  on her  so i got to listen to her heart beat for an hour it was awesome.  She said  everything i am feeling is normal its just my body way of getting ready for baby to come and  she doesn't think the baby is  going to  come early but no one  can predict that for  sure. thank you for answering my questions and  giving me a peace of mind.  thank you

Rebecca S.
on 8/5/13 8:45 am - Platteville, WI
RNY on 12/14/04 with

Always good to double check...always makes me feel better after!  Glad it went good for you!  I had an NST at 34 weeks!  Went ok...baby didn't want to wake up...so (knowing all along I would have one just a matter of when) had an ultrasound last Wed. ...baby did awesome...except wouldnt give us good pictures!  Did everything it was supposed to and everything looked great!  Big relief since we were worried about a couple of things!  Baby had been breech but finally flipped (yeah) but facing the wrong direction!  Couldn't confirm gender (think its a boy) but was cross legged and a bunch of cord in the way and around the legs!  Also couldn't get a good picture of the face the way he was turned!  Oh well...still nice to know he is happy and healthy in there!  Just the last day or so baby has dropped...there again...doesn't mean much!  Hoping I make it to at least 39 weeks or so!  

So glad you got the peace of mind!  When in doubt...always call...they are so used to that and I think they feel better too!  :)

Becca laugh-9/2007laugh-10/2012 (Forever in our !)

Lilypie - (pVjW)Lilypie - (Trlr)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1255 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 866 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1332 views