Long overdue Update!!!

Time_for_Monica
on 3/12/14 1:36 pm - Levittown, NY

Hello everyone!!! Its been so long that I haven't been on the forum or updated. I had my twins at 38 weeks on the dot and February 24th 2013. Damian and Luka were born at 5lbs 13 ounces and 5 lbs 1 ounce, healthy and happy My little loves. . .they just turned one year old on February 24th and they are so so smart and advanced I can't believe it sometimes how truly blessed we are. Luka started walking at 10 months old and Damian was right there at 11 months! Luka is already showing signs of being "potty trainable" he tells me when he does poopy. . he says "ca ca. . .ca ca!!" During my pregnancy I gained 45 pounds in total. . .the c-section went very quick and smoothly and the recovery went just as fast! I was back to work when the boys were 2 months old.. . .unfortunately our finances became very very tight paying for the babysitting and  our vehicle kept acting up so we decided to move from New York back to Florida. . .we moved back in with my Mother and father in law and I am now a stay at home mommy which I absolutely love love love! Just when I thought that things couldn't get any better, they did. . . .I am currently 33 weeks pregnant with ANOTHER set of twins, YES ANOTHER SET of TWINS!!!! Both boys again. The beginning of the pregnancy was very hard. . .I had so much morning sickness all day long that I lost the rest of the 20 pounds that I gained with the first pregnancy and then some!! I think I must have lost another 10 or 15 pounds more on top of the 20 but thankfully in my second trimester everything settled and I'm good now. . .I think I've gained about 30 pounds I'm not sure, but I'm not as worried about it in this pregnancy as I was in the first since I saw first hand how very easy it was to lose the weight post pregnancy. 

In other news I just had my 4 year Surgiversary on March 2nd. . .I still can't believe its been 4 years already and I have maintained my weight loss. . .I am very proud of that and i still say that having the RNY was the best decision that I could have ever made for myself. One scary thing, I will be turning 30 next week. . .eeek I'm getting old. . .lol! But I love my life. . .I love my family and I couldn't be happier so everything is well. I hope all you ladies are doing well, and if anyone has any post op pregnancy questions don't hesisate to ask me. . .I'm here to help and happy to answer any questions you may have!

Lilypie - (kDs2) Lilypie - (Ukoq)                            
  Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Celia S.
on 3/17/14 6:05 am - Grand Junction, CO

OMG!!! Another set of twins??? Crazy! Good luck! You're going to have your hands beyond full!!! 

Time_for_Monica
on 3/26/14 2:26 pm, edited 3/26/14 2:27 pm - Levittown, NY

Yes, my hands will be very very very full lol! But so will my heart  with all the love for my family :)

windowsdown
on 3/21/14 7:56 am
RNY on 11/02/10 with

Two sets of tiwns! Wow! what a blessing! Congrats to you and your expanding family.  Oh and I peeked at your pics what a beautiful family you have and I have to say that your baby boys are tooooo freaking adorable!!! Thanks for the update.

Time_for_Monica
on 3/26/14 2:29 pm - Levittown, NY

It is truly a blessing, thank you so much!

(deactivated member)
on 4/20/14 10:59 am

Wow!! Congrats!!!! I hope your next delivery goes smoothly!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1234 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 859 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1321 views