milaliam19’s Posts

milaliam19
on 11/16/18 8:09 am
Topic: RE: Surgery on 08/13/2018

I've been doing good, eating as I have been all this time. I am craving salad like you wouldn't believe but I haven't gave in. My body can't handle that yet so I will continue to fight the urge. I'm not even sure if it's a pregnancy craving or just me craving it because I truly love salad with corn, olives, cheese, all that good stuff.

All the support I'm getting here is fantastic, I love it. I'm so happy I can talk to people about this, my family doesn't have any input or advice, I have asked.

milaliam19
on 11/14/18 6:33 pm

I'm glad everything worked out for you. I have a great doctor already and she says we will get through this together. I'm fearful because I literally just had surgery, this wasn't planned or expected at all.

milaliam19
on 10/29/18 8:23 am

Someone please tell me how I change my surgery date, I hit the wrong key.

I just found out yesterday that I'm pregnant. I was on birth control, I thought I was being careful by taking that. Can I still have a healthy baby? Did any of you go through this?

I posted this on another thread, sorry for repeating the questions but I found that one first and just wanted to ask for help asap.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1232 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 856 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1318 views