Blood work LOST!!!!!

brenlee1965
on 7/11/12 11:29 pm - New Berlin, NY
So yesterday they called me stating that we cannot progress on because they LOST my bloodwork (WHAT?) yep....I had to go to the local Bassett to do it again. This is for my Vitamin D check....GOOD NEWS though....I have just a few things more and I will get a surgery date!!
 Bren                
poet_kelly
on 7/11/12 11:30 pm - OH
They lost the blood?  Or they lost the results?  If they lost the blood, make sure they aren't billing you to draw it again.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

brenlee1965
on 7/11/12 11:40 pm - New Berlin, NY
I am not sure which.....I went to the Lab in June right after my appt with my PA for an Xray and blood work & sat there for 1-1/2 while they kept checking on the Xray (I wasn't leaving til they were sure) and did the blood work, but they said no xray ordered (to have to come back in July to do the Xray)....these things make me upset because 1) I don't know if they are billing my insurance company for it (that I paid my co-pay for) and 2) this is 65 miles from my home to have to go and redo things

Good news is that there's another Bassett in the town I work in and they did the blood work yesterday and said that I can go to them for follow-up blood work in the future!

I will keep an eye on bills and call them on this.
 Bren                
PMarie
on 7/12/12 1:03 am - Bloomington, MN
 Check your Explanation of Benefits from your insurance company.  Also, you should not have been charged an additional copay for the re-draw. 

MichelleNC
on 7/12/12 4:49 am
I feel your pain. I was doing fertility treatments with my first child and we thought I was pregnant....they lost my blood work. I had to do another blood test! I am so freaking mad!

I hope that they don't charge you 2x and that your levels are fine!

Michelle
Did the happy dance onto the Loser's Bench March 18, 2013!

Visit my blog at http://skinnyundermyfat.blogspot.com/

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 66 replies · 495 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 61 replies · 493 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 333 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 365 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 9 replies · 77 views