What's on Your (photo) Friday Menu, RNYers?

phibbmom
on 3/13/15 5:33 am

Happy Friday!  I'm sending my oldest back to school today and feeling a little sad about it.  I love being able to spend time with my kids together.  This weekend we are being boring.  My youngest has a robotics competition coming up next week and they are meeting quite a bit for planning purposes and it takes up a lot of time.   I'll be running around shopping for the 4 day field trip too.  She's never been on an overnight field trip where I didn't chaperone, but I knew I couldn't do the food that they would be doing on the trip (pizza and more pizza) so I am going up for a day to watch the competition.

B:  Light & Fit Caramel Macchiato w/ slivered almonds

L:  Cheesecake Factory Skinnylicious Tuscan Chicken (SO yummy)

D:  Chicken Meatballs, kale

S:  Hot chocolate with protein powder

V/W:  on my way

E:  treadmill 1 hour

High: 295  Pre-surgery: 267  Current: 142   RNY: 10/7/14

(deactivated member)
on 3/13/15 5:52 am

I love when my kids are around and I know where they are at. But I don't mind the quiet the no fighting. You daughter will enjoy herself on the field trip. 

You are smart to know that the pizza would be a major trigger. I have only been in a pizza place like three times to pick up pizza and a salad for me. I felt like one of my dogs slobbering when I saw and smelled the pizza. 

phibbmom
on 3/13/15 9:10 am

I know I feel like a dog slobbering too.  My kids have gotten pizza a few times and either I send it home with their friends or I make them bag it up and put it away.  I know it is one of big weaknesses.  (I love crackers too - had to buy kinds that I don't like for my family to snack with)

(deactivated member)
on 3/14/15 3:33 am

If anyone buys some type of snack that is a trigger food for me I have them hide it. I feel silly saying that. I love crackers but I can't even have them in the house. I do buy cheese and sometimes pepperoni to snack on and that does fill the void. 

I can't have popcorn I am a pic when it comes to that.

Bubbles314
on 3/13/15 6:44 am - Kalamazoo, MI
RNY on 10/06/14

Hey Everybody,  I am very late posting today.  Hope you all have a good weekend.  I volunteered to sub for bowling tonight on my sisters league.  I said "no" at first then called back 15 minutes later and said "ok, if you still need a sub I'll do it".  Then I explained that I don't know why I said no I think it is an old habit.  I don't have plans and that sounds better than watching tv alone.  I will also burn a couple calories.

4 1/2 months since RNY

B  chicken thigh and .25 cup of broccoli and cheese steamer

L  pork chop, broccoli steamer

D  chicken thigh

V/W  done

E  bike for 1.5 hours, up and down the stairs 4 times, bowling

phibbmom
on 3/13/15 9:10 am

Have a great time bowling!  Sounds like fun to me!

Bubbles314
on 3/14/15 8:32 am - Kalamazoo, MI
RNY on 10/06/14

I got to tell you, bowling was fun.  I did terrible but had fun.  I told them I would sub again if they needed someone.  They bowl for fun not for the score so I did ok.

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 66 replies · 531 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 61 replies · 534 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 57 replies · 278 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 367 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 390 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?