What's on Your (photo) Friday Menu, RNYers?

mamata2
on 3/13/15 1:25 am

Awesome pic!  Such a great NSV!  So jealous of your plastics, I'm looking forward to hearing all about them!

(deactivated member)
on 3/13/15 1:11 am

You could always for yourself make cauliflower like you would make Mac and Cheese. Steam it and make the cheese sauce and bake it. 

AngryViking
on 3/13/15 1:38 am
RNY on 07/17/14

OK, this is happening.  Thank you for the great idea!

(deactivated member)
on 3/13/15 2:14 am

I have made mashed cauliflower and it was really good. I put ranch dressing in it the packet. Something different. 

AngryViking
on 3/13/15 2:26 am
RNY on 07/17/14

For real, I just totally changed my dinner menu and told my husband to buy a head of cauliflower on the way home.  I have like a 1/2 pouch of dressing mix in my spice rack, too.  Yay!

Dodgergirl27
on 3/13/15 1:30 am
RNY on 01/22/14

Good Morning Everyone and Happy Friday (we made it)!

AV, your such a nice mom (actually all of you sound nice with the way you help your kids).  I was never in a science fair, but here in CA you have to build a mission in 5th grade (like a really intense replica) and I remember both of my parents helping with that one.  It was a huge project and I remember being so grateful to both of my parents for their help b/c it was way out of my league :)

I have a really good friend coming to visit me from Baltimore this weekend.  I havent' seen him in a couple of years, so I think he'll be a little shocked to see me...that should be interesting.  Other than that, I'm just going to garden, workout and hang out with my dogs.  Here's a pic of me from this morning, I tucked my shirt in b/c I'm wearing a medium belt (I can't believe that, I mean, I'm literally in shock that it a. fits and b. isn't cutting off my air supply or anything).  Have a great weekend everyone!

Time since surgery: 13.75 months

B - ReNola by Larabar (I bought a couple packs of these and they are good, the # aren't horrible either for granola: 200 cals, 10 carbs, 5 g protein)...hopefully it'll fill me up

S - String Cheese

L - BBQ pulled turkey

D - Tofu salad with cucumbers and bell peppers (this has been hitting the spot lately)

W/V - On track

E - A nice long walk with the dogs when I get home, but nothing else

Have a great weekend everyone!

AngryViking
on 3/13/15 1:39 am
RNY on 07/17/14

You look so great!

Dodgergirl27
on 3/13/15 3:27 am
RNY on 01/22/14

Thanks AV :)  I'm jealous of your new cauliflower menu....it sound delicious (and thanks 3bassetts for the suggestions as well)!

Dodgergirl27
on 3/13/15 3:28 am
RNY on 01/22/14
JB1114
on 3/13/15 1:44 am - Grain Valley, MO

TGIF!!  I woke up thinking it was Saturday then my radio came on.....ugh.  I would post a picture but I can't get them off my camera.  Neither of my computers recognize the USB I plug in.  I have to get those pics off.  Some are of my son's cat and I want to make him a quilted wallhanging using pics of the cat.  By 10:30 I had read my magazines and perused the Avon catalogs.  I let my supervisor know how bored I am and asked about a project that should keep me busy if they ever get started. 

I'm anxious to work on a quilt tomorrow.  The last 2 weekends were a loss due to the sinus surgery recovery.  I have 2 dance costumes to alter for my GD.  That's a project I detest.

No weight gained although I've been off my healthy eating plan.  My tastebuds are back in working order so time to pay attention.  When I'm home I eat way less.  When I'm working and not busy, all I think about is what can I eat.

B:  Click shake

B #2: Cheerios in almond milk

L:  ??

S:  Think Thin bar

D:  Taco salad

~Jo~

RNY: July 8, 2008

Dr. John Price

Kansas City, MO

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 66 replies · 533 views