Free Cpap Machine

dhaxelbarqs
on 1/3/10 5:37 pm - New York, NY
If you select the best machine from the best supplier then you will sleep better, improve your health, live longer and benefit from customer service.

edmund
on 3/9/10 12:39 am
Hi Donna,
My name is Edmund.
I am contacting you about the CPAP, and if it is still avaiable?
My cpap stopped working and my current insurance doesn't cover
repairs or replacement.

Thanks
sunshyngrl
on 3/16/11 7:35 pm - OK
My name is Tina, my fiance Dennis has been diagnosed with sleep apnea. It is really scarry staying awake all night listening to him try to breathe. He has no insurance and is currently on unemployment because he was fired from his job for falling asleep. We really need some help getting a cpap machine for him.
motherof1
on 3/30/11 3:44 am - TN
do you  still ahve that machine my husband really needs one and our insurance does not cover medical equipment... please let me know, thank you so much
magari27
on 6/27/11 9:10 am
 Dea r Donna:

I know a person who is uninsured and needs desperately a CPAP machine. He has a chronic sleep apnea and hasn't been able to use it because is too expensive and he cant afford it. I'm willing to pay for the shipping to give it to him. His apnea is so severe that he falls asleep everywhere he goes, even when he drives. Hes almost 500 lbs. I will apreciate if you give me more details. Thanks a lot!

Marilia Gautier
Tyrone8136
on 12/12/11 2:52 am
 how much is the shipment bc i really need a cpap machine
(deactivated member)
on 1/10/12 12:46 pm
 hey i am in need of a cpap machine do you still have the one for free if so you can contact me by email tyroneducharme@ymail .com 
jgriffin
on 1/26/12 4:22 am - OK
I have a friend that is a nurse and desperately needs a cpap machine.  She had the sleep study but her husband has had many medical bills and she can't afford her insurance copay.  Call me at 580-512-9881.  My name is jackie.  Deb helps her husband and patients all day and I want to help take care of herself.

Thank you-
Jackie
(deactivated member)
on 4/14/12 8:50 am - Australia
 hi donna
i would like to know if i could get the cpap machine for my father as he needs one asap and i am willing to pay for shipping 
msewalker
on 5/5/12 3:51 am - concord , NC
DONNA MY NAME IS ELVINA AND I WAS JUST DIAGNOSED WITH SLEEP APNEA AND I DONT HAVE ANY INSURANCE AND DESPERATELY NEED THAT CPAP MACHINE WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED? SO THAT I KNOW HOW MUCH SHIPPING WILL COST I AM IN NORTH CAROLINA
Most Active