Free Cpap Machine

macbbc05
on 5/27/12 7:53 pm - MI
 Hi Donna
Do you still have your sleep machine? I have no insurance and I lost my job 2 weeks ago, "medical card'  I was a over the road driver. I was told I need to get this so I can sleep a night and lose the weight. I have puffy feet and everything. I really don't like my body right now. If you still have the c pap machine how much would it be to ship and it and can you do COD? Thank you for you time.
Roger

markleclairsr
on 8/3/12 3:43 am
Dear Donna,

I am hoping your offer of a CPAP Machine is still available.  My wife and I were involved in a high speed roll over accident, recently (four rolls at 75 MPH--run off the road).  I experienced among other things severe chest trauma, which has restulted in heart damage and Pulmonary Hypertention causine severe Apnea.  I am told that until my Apnea comes under control that my heart cannot be brought back into regular rythum.  The accident has left us destitute and we have been praying for a miracle.

We hope your machine is still available.

Sincerely,

Mark
Mohamed22
on 10/7/12 1:45 pm - IA
 Hallo Donna,
I really need that machine. I hope you still have it. I can't afford to buy one. 
I'm looking forward to hear from you
my phone is (319) 321-1472 in case you want to call me
thank you.
bell5968
on 11/30/12 11:18 am

I HAVE A GREAT NEED FOR THIS MACHINE. I AM BOUT TO BE OUT OF INSURANCE AND I NEED THIS MACHINE DUE TO SLEEP THAT I CANT GET AT NIGHT BECAUSE, I CANT BREATH CORRECTLY.  I WILL PAY FOR SHIPPING. PLEASE EMAIL ME BACK AT [email protected].

THANK YOU,

SHYREL BELL

Katz008
on 12/5/12 9:37 am - TX

Hi Donna,

If your cpap machine is still available I would be grateful to be able to get this machine.

I just turned 60 yeas old and i have been sleepwalking and now I am falling, and on several occassions I have been to the Emergency Room for treatment due to my falls.  I was diagnosed with sleep apnea in 2007, unfortuntatly in 2008 my mobile home caught fire and my unit was fire damaged and I could not afford to get it fixed.

If you have already sent your unit to someone, God bless you. If you still have the unit, please lets talk.

Sincerely,

Reba Wacker

832-768-8434

emsallsmiles
on 1/9/14 10:11 am
Hi Donna, I have a dear friend who desperately needs a cpap machine. I am terrified for him. In addition to the apnea he also has narcolepsy. He is willing and wants the cpap however we just don't have the means to purchase one. If u have it still please contact me at 778-239-7051 I am in Vancouver BC or alternate email is ems all smile so gmail.com. I hope to hear from you regards EmmaLea
lildevil095
on 4/28/14 12:01 pm

ive been with my sleep apean and its been hard on my at work being tired all  the time if possible u comtact my about your ma*****e and the shipping thank u it will save my marriage my name is kelvin lavizzo i can also be reached at [email protected] have a great week and week end 

saturnxjc88
on 10/26/14 3:44 pm

I had a sleep study test three weeks ago and my test proved I needed a breathing machine ASAP. I was told that I stopped breathing over a hundred times the night I took test, but it improved when the full breathing mask was worn. The doctor was the person that said I should online and find forums like this to see if I could get help finding a machine since I had no insurance an a new one is to high.

So I am here to ask if anybody has an extra machine to consider me for your donation or for what we can agree on as payment like shipping costs if they are not to high.  

JOEJOE3230
on 12/11/14 11:39 pm

HI, I SAW YOUR POST AND IT WOULD BE A GREAT HELP FOR ME.I HAD MU DR. CALL TODAY TO LET ME KNOW I NEEDED TO GET THE CPAK AND WE NEEDED TO FIND AWAY TO PAY FOR IT. SO IM OUT LOOKING TO SEE WHAT I CAN DO BEFORE I DO THE SECOND TEST TO SET IT UP FOR ME.IM 60 YEAR OLD MALE WITH SEVERAL  MED PROBLEM'S. CAN LET YOU KNOW ABOUT ME IF YOU WISH.IF YOU CAN HELP YOU CAN CALL ME AT 816 318 5692

Pupie15
on 12/16/17 3:07 am

I really need a cpap machine my insurance will not pay for it . My weight has increase and my snoring has gotten worst .In the morning I am very tired. I am will to pay up to 100.00 I feel my health is getting worst my sugar was at 98 now I have been checking it and it has gone up to 120 -155 last time I took it. Am always tired from the time I get up in the morning...please I i really need a cpap machine...can't afford a new machine...

Most Active