Whatcha eating today VSGers? Monday...

Ms Shell
on 5/9/11 1:03 am, edited 5/9/11 10:46 am - Hawthorne, CA
Hey boys and girls I'm struggling but STILL trying and that's what it's all about...staying IN the fight and never giving up.  I'm off today and on my way to the mechanic...oh joy.  I shall be back later to update.

B:  Coffee
S:  3oz Taco Meat; Spinach salad
S:  2 Soyjoys (evil things got from my 10K giving them AWAY)
L:  4oz ground turkey patty with slice of Havarti cheese; Spinach Salad
S:  N/A
D: 5oz Tuna; Boiled Egg; 3 Tbsp light mayo (FULL)
S:  ??

Water:  Goal 4 Liters (2.5 so far)
Steps:  Goal 12,000 (3,700 so far)
Vitamins:  On target

NEXT...

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

(deactivated member)
on 5/9/11 1:05 am
B: Coffee, Low carb yogurt
L: 3 oz chk string cheese
S: vitamins
D: ??
S: Protein drink
Water: Goal 80 ounces
Exercise: Ran a mile this morning
Vitamins: On target

So today I refocused...made a plan and am back on track. I also started taking my metformin again today.

jenniflorida
on 5/9/11 1:07 am - Washington, DC
So far - 1 egg omlett with sliced turkey, red onion, tomato, and American cheese. And hot tea with spenda. And I took my vitamins. (today is 1st day - Dr. said wait until 1 month after surgery).

breekahouse
on 5/9/11 1:50 am, edited 5/9/11 2:11 am
Coffee with half and half and splenda
B: 1.3 oz of edamame
S: n/a
L: 3 oz of shrimp w/ spinanch
S: ?? - maybe 3 oz of pork chop with 3 brussell sprouts.  Don't know if I'll want it
D: 3 oz of bbq chicken tenderloin w/ 2 oz of quinoa.
S:  150 cal pack snackwells fudge brownies
SW: 342 lbs / CW: 175lbs / GW: 150lbs
Crunchy As Can Be
on 5/9/11 2:10 am - NY
I'm on clears today, having surgery tomorrow, so mine is still pretty boring :)

B: 16 oz. tangerine tea
S: 8 oz lemon tea
L: 16 oz vegetable broth
S: 8 oz water
D: 16 oz vegetable broth
S: 8 oz peach tea

Water: Check.
Steps: Taking it easy today.
Vitamins: Starting again when I get home from the hospital.
 ~~Emily~~

emelar
on 5/9/11 2:20 am - TX
B:  tall nonfat latte
L:  chicken salad and cheese chips
D: some kinda meat with sauteed spinach
S:  maybe some wasabe edamame

Water:  yup
Vitamins:  on schedule
Exercise:  yup
Attitude:  I hate Mondays....
nedsmehlp
on 5/9/11 2:36 am - Hutchinson, KS
Ms Shell
I'm struggling too.  I am doing my best to get back on track today.  I know I need more protein.  Is it alright to have the 30g protein shake for a snack or should I have it for a meal.  I've been off my eating for soooooo long I just don't know how to eat anymore!!  I REALLY need help.

B: 1 egg with 1/4 c shredded cheddar cheese
S:  1 lowfat blueberry bran muffin
L:  ?
S:  ?
D:  ?

Any suggestions to get back on track would be GREATLY appreciated.

Linda
Ms Shell
on 5/9/11 3:05 am - Hawthorne, CA
Linda don't worry the BEST of us FALL but as long as we get BACK UP it's never to late.  I think it's perfectly reasonable to have a 30g protein shake as a "meal/snack"  I use the acronyms because that's was "most" of us are used to but in reality I consider them most "mini" meals.

If you have allowed those foods into your house that you "know" are a problem or you shouldn't have start be detoxing the house and then take it 1 meal at a time until it's 1 day etc.  That's what I'm doing TODAY...

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

nedsmehlp
on 5/9/11 3:22 am - Hutchinson, KS
Thanks so much for the reply.  I've just been so upset.  I lost 182 lbs and have gained back 60 lbs.  I have been on a sweet binge for almost 10 mos.  I am going to pick myself up and get back on track.  I CAN'T go back to all the health problems and other problems of a morbidly obese person!!  You always inspired me when I was going to have surgery and while I was losing.  I stopped coming to this site and lost track of my goals.  Thanks!!
Linda
Ms Shell
on 5/9/11 5:49 am - Hawthorne, CA
Take all that ANGER and turn it around it won't do you any good is you don't USE it to get back on track, all right?  I've been on a carb binge about that long as well and gained about 25lbs, so believe me when I say I understand!!

It's all right you are back now and WE are going to work on these goals together...

Ms Shell

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 268 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 328 views