Can anyone explain why the dammed ticker....

BriarRose
on 5/28/11 3:57 am, edited 5/28/11 3:58 am
Can anyone explain why the dammed ticker never updates to the post on the day that you finally make an important milestone ?!!!!!?

It is truly ******g me off this morning.  I finally got to the 85 pound mark -- and we all know that I have a MAJOR celebration every 5 pounds......and it won't say 85. 

Ok.  I've had my temper tantrum now, and will go and stop acting like a 5 year old.   grumble grumble.
Briar Rose  
High Wt 300 lbs.  Pre-op Wt loss 34 lbs.   
sleeve genie
on 5/28/11 4:02 am - Alhambra, CA
It says it now sweetie,  WOW,  what a great job you are doing,  way to rock that sleeve  :o) jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

PokerSushi
on 5/28/11 4:04 am - Canada
 It does say 85!

Sometimes you have to refresh or even log back on to see the change.  Probably just a reset delay or similar...

MN_Mama
on 5/28/11 4:07 am
Good news!! Both your weightloss and that I can see your new and improved 85 lbs gone. Maybe it takes a while to show. No worries Rose. It's all good!

BriarRose
on 5/28/11 4:50 am
It's one of those "things" --- I HAVE to see it in writting !!THEN, it becomes real to me.....we all have our weight loss quirks....that's mine !!! I have only one really good friend that I brag to about my weight loss....and she lives a few states away....so I have to do my bragging and complaining here.

Sorry you all had to hear it !!!

Briar Rose  
KathyA999
on 5/28/11 4:51 am
For some reason that thing is damn slow.  The longest it took to update, for me, was a couple days, once.  I kept going back to my posts to see if it was updated, and nope.  No idea why that happened, and it IS frustrating!

Height 5' 7"   High Wt 268 / Consult Wt 246 / Surgery Wt 241 / Goal Wt 150 / Happy place 135-137 / Current Wt 143
Tracker starts at consult weight       

In maintenance since December 2011.

crazyduck
on 5/28/11 5:08 am - Maurepas, LA
I tried to change mine and couldnt get my new one to show up either!
Think positive, and all ur hopes and dreams will follow!                   
vjb1952
on 5/28/11 12:24 pm - Littlerock, CA
VSG on 03/28/11 with
         A toast to your progress!    Know I'm alittle behind time today (spent the day at work), but just had to say "Great results!"...You are really making wonderful progress...WTG!  Best wishes as you continue your journey, Viv

vjb1952

BriarRose
on 5/28/11 1:45 pm
Thank you to all who posted...in support of my exciting 85 freaking pounds lost !

I appreciate the support here so much !
Briar Rose  
Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 48 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 48 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 207 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 291 views