Shoe NSV !!!!

BriarRose
on 7/30/11 1:18 pm
I needed some new sneakers.... I'm working out at Curves, and my shoes are the ones that I wear to garden, and to do everything else in, and my feet were getting crampy under my arch, so someone mentioned that I should get workout shoes and keep them for just that.  Went to Kohls sale with a coupon. 

I have worn a WIDE width shoe for decades......I think forever.  I noticed that my old shoes are a bit loose.  I tried on my usual 7 wide, and it felt loose on the sides.  I went and got a 7B and it felt great !!!! 

But why is it, that when I was wearing a wide, that they only seemed to have what I wanted in a regular width, and today, they had tons of them in wide ????!!!!!! 
Briar Rose  
High Wt 300 lbs.  Pre-op Wt loss 34 lbs.   
acbbrown
on 7/30/11 2:11 pm - Granada Hills, CA
LOL - that's Kohls for you!

It's a total NSV when it's hard to find shoes/clothes, but because you are too small for the bigger ones :)

I'm going to go start my nightly prayers that my feet hurry up and shrink!!!

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

G-Wiz
on 7/30/11 10:50 pm - LA
CONGRATS!!! I too started curves, LOVE IT!!!  July 4 2010 I started this journey,
I have lost 61.5 pounds and my foot went from a 10W or depending on the shoes
11W.  (One day at work i could hear a flap, flap noise when I walked, a co-worker told me to get rid of the "clown shoes".  I noticed they felt too wide so I laced them tighter but I never noticed how long they were.)  Well, short of it is I now wear a 9W, still needs to be tightened but the medium was too tight.  My vsg is scheduled for Aug 9, 2011. 

HW:387#,  CW: 341.7#,  SW:326.5#, GW 180#...
SLEEVE SURGERY DATE  AUGUST 9, 2011.....                      
SouthernmostStar
on 7/31/11 12:53 am
VSG on 01/25/12
I'm so happy to hear that it's possible to lose weight in our feet!  I wear a 10-10 1/2 Double E.   Shoes have been a challenge ever since I was a kid.  I can remember when it felt like the only shoes I could get looked like they were for very old people.

Thankfully I live in Florida and wear sandals a lot.  Crocs of all kinds are my friend.  Still, I'm listing all of the things I can look forward to after losing weight.  Losing some size in my feet is something else to anticipate!

Thanks!
Mary

Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen
- Ralph Waldo Emerson