Torani syrups

bklyncat58
on 5/3/12 2:01 am - NJ
does everbody use these. I posted yesterday that I bought pure protein frosty chocalte. got a suggestion to try Torani ordered the sugar free chocalte yesterday and it came before 12noon today amazaing service made my protein drink for before lunch put a couple of squirts in and omg so good. any other flavors can suggest

MizzEvil
on 5/3/12 2:15 am - Phoenix, AZ
VSG on 03/16/12
I got the SF Hazelnut and SF Salted Caramel,  both realllllly good!

LeahBea
on 5/3/12 2:22 am
VSG on 05/31/11 with
I have an ever-growing supply of Torani. Currently I have: Caramel, Vanilla, Vanilla Bean, Hazelnut, Irish Cream, English Toffee, White Chocolate, Black Cherry and I'm sure there are a couple more I"m forgetting...

I love them all! I still need to get my hands on some coconut, if you get it before me let me know if it's good!

Leah

Wildcat-NYC
on 5/3/12 4:28 am
VSG on 08/16/12
 The coconut is really good.  They have it at Starbucks during summer for the coconut mochas.  A chocolate protein shake with coconut blended with ice and some sugar free whip cream sounds delish!

Tracker starting weight = surgery weight    
Healthier2011
on 5/3/12 5:10 am
And Starbucks will sell you a bottle!!!
tripmom02
on 5/3/12 4:30 am, edited 5/3/12 4:38 am - NJ
 OMG black cherry.........I am all over that! I am off to order right now!

ETA BOOOO, I can't find any place that has free shipping, no S&S on amazon and all my Shop Runner stores are out! Man, I might have to just suck it up and pay shipping LOL

Courtney - Lap band to VSG revision

Wildoatslady
on 5/3/12 2:27 am
I stocked up on Torani & daVinci before surgery & my favorites are salted caramel, raspberry, peanut butter, german chocolate cake, pancake, I have about 12 on my counter, & everyone that comes in thinks it is an open bar! LOL I mix the peanut butter & PB2 inmy greek yougurt & a little SF creamcheese pudding mix...yummmm.
 great in shakes, coffee, yougurt, cottage cheese. and I have taken a teaspoon of it straight to kill a sweet tooth on the go!
StartWeight:264
Surgery date 11/23        
SuzanneR
on 5/3/12 2:49 am - Randolph, NJ
Vanilla, gingerbread and coffee sf Torani syrps usually help with my protein shakes. But I just use a tad, don't want to overdo the artificial sweetner.

Elena22
on 5/3/12 3:04 am
I also buy Starbuck's SF cinnamon dulce syrup. Oh wow, it's soooo good.
~ Elena.

acbbrown
on 5/3/12 3:18 am, edited 5/3/12 3:18 am - Granada Hills, CA
OMG i'm going to have to try the Starbucks SF cinnamin dolce - thanks for that idea!

I have all SF - chocolate, peanut butter, coffee, vanilla, french vanilla, caramel, hazlenut, almond roca, peppermint. Absolutely love protein shakes with all these great flavors. I add a pack or two of sweetner and it always tastes like dessert.

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 270 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 329 views