New Protein discovery that is actually DELISH!!

Erica A.
on 7/9/12 12:52 pm - KY
  So I made this discovery at the grocery store the other day. They are Weigh****chers Chicken burgers! 25g protein the patties are 4oz precooked and made of chicken breast. We cooked them on the grill and oh my goodness they were delicious!!! 

1. Servings:   4 oz.   1 oz.
Calories 140 Sodium 115 mg
Total Fat 4 g Potassium 0 mg
Saturated 1 g Total Carbs 0 g
Polyunsaturated 0 g Dietary Fiber 0 g
Monounsaturated 0 g Sugars 0 g
Trans 0 g Protein 25 g
Cholesterol 65 mg    
Vitamin A 0% Calcium 0%
Vitamin C 2% Iron 4%

Goal 60% by 6 mths (143lbs) reached at 5.5mths

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Feystorm
on 7/9/12 1:31 pm - CA
VSG on 03/14/12
 Those look good.  I might have to try that.  :D

HW:242 Start of Preop Diet:  217  SW:200 CW:116.8 GW: 115;  SOCAL MEETUPS GROUP!:  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/socalhallo2012/    

(deactivated member)
on 7/9/12 1:46 pm - CA
What section of the grocery store did you find them in? And what grocery store? Thank you!
Erica A.
on 7/9/12 2:36 pm - KY
 In the freezer section by the frozen chicken stuff like nuggets and chicken tenders. I bought mine at Brookshires but seen them at Walmart too.

Michael L.
on 7/9/12 2:07 pm - Fall River, MA
Sounds Yummy!!!

hw 500  sw 462  cw 383     

acbbrown
on 7/9/12 2:25 pm - Granada Hills, CA
 I saw that WW also made little 2oz skewers of chicken - i thought it was perfect portions for WLS people. I havent tried it yet, but maybe next week. 

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Erica A.
on 7/9/12 2:37 pm - KY
 Here is the info from the box: Pre-portioned 4 oz each. All breast meat. Uncooked. 3 PointsPlus value per burger. All natural (minimally processed, no artificial ingredients). 140 calories. 25 g protein. Extra lean. Inspected for wholesomeness by US Department of Agriculture. This product was prepared to fit the Weigh****chers program and is useful for weight control when used strictly in accordance with the Weigh****chers food plans. Product of USA.
Ingredients

Ground Chicken Breast, Rosemary Extract, Kosher Salt and Pepper.

Directions

Keep frozen. Cooking (from Frozen): Cook to a safe internal temperature of at least 165 degrees F. Always use a meat thermometer to determine the temperature. Do not rely solely on suggested cooking times. Cooking appliances vary in temperature and cooking times are a guide only. Conventional Oven: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Arrange frozen burgers in a single layer on lightly greased, shallow baking pan. Place in center of oven. Coo****il chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F, approximately 30 to 35 minutes (25 to 30 minutes if thawed). Stovetop: Lightly coat large non-stick skillet with cooking spray. Place 4 frozen burgers in a single layer in skillet. Cover and cook over Medium heat until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F, approximately 12 to 18 minutes (10 to 12 minutes if thawed), turning occasionally. Broiler or Grill: Lightly brush both sides of frozen burgers with oil. Place on broiler pan or hot grill 5 inches from heat source. Coo****il chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F, approximately 15 to 20 minutes (12 to 15 minutes if thawed), turning once halfway through cooking time. Thawing: Use within 2 days of thawing. In the Refrigerator: Remove desired number of chicken burgers from box, and place in refrigerator for 8 to 10 hours, or overnight. In the Microwave: Remove the desired number of chicken burgers from box and place in a shallow dish. Use defrost cycle to thaw, rotating dish several times. Consult your microwave manual for specific times and instruction. Safe Handling Instructions: This product was prepared from inspected and passed meat and/or poultry. Some food products may contain bacteria that could cause illness if the product is mishandled or cooked improperly. For your protection, follow these safe handling instructions. Keep refrigerated or frozen. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave. Keep raw meat and poultry separate from other foods. Wash working surfaces (including cutting boards), utensils, and hands after touching raw meat or poultry. Cook thoroughly. Keep hot foods hot. Refrigerate leftovers immediately or discard.

Calking
on 7/9/12 5:45 pm
VSG on 05/31/12
I also saw these and considered buying them.  Thanks for the recommendation.  Here in North Carolina I saw them at a grocery store ... Harris Teeter.  They were in a freezer across from the fresh meats.  I saw the patties you were talking about as well as the 2 oz. skewers.  

Not sure what you paid for them but when I saw them they were selling for $10 a package and I think it was about a 2 lb. package if my memory serves me.

Isn’t it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do their “practice”?  -  George Carlin             

Bf516
on 7/9/12 9:19 pm
They are yummy!
Blondecajun
on 7/9/12 11:03 pm - LA
VSG on 06/12/12
Great thanks for sharing!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 97 views
Expired Optifast Question