Fat or Skinny

RHCP
on 1/8/13 2:30 am - Poughkeepsie, NY

I still hate stockings!!

I guess I always thought when I got skinny they would be comfortable...NOPE!!!

Christine Heusinger
on 1/8/13 2:34 am - GA

I haven't put on a pair of pantyhose in over a year! HATE THEM!!

Surgery: Thursday,  December 6 at Wellstar Kennestone in Marietta, GA

HW (July): 243      3 days before surgery:  235   Current: 166

(I can't figure out how to control this ticker)        

acbbrown
on 1/8/13 2:37 am - Granada Hills, CA

I love love love love tights. I hate pantyhose with a passion, a nice comfy warm pair of tights can make my day. I guess my love for them started around the time the skinny girl problem of being freezing all the time started. 

Knee highs will FOREVER be my enemy.

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Shagdoll
on 1/8/13 2:44 am

OMG, 20 years ago when I worked for Nordstrom it was required to wear hosiery & I hated it ... & I was thin back then.  I wore a pair once since being post-op with my Halloween costume.  They were a light support so they were comfortable but I'm with Alison, tights are a lot better than regular stockings.

Jenn  

WWBD?  

tripmom02
on 1/8/13 3:10 am - NJ

Yep, with the other girls on this one I LOVE tights, I wear them all the time (or a nice pair of leggings!), and I have a thing for knee socks now (I wear them under my pants all the time to keep me warm!). I do not wear pantyhose though, they still feel gross on me even now.

Courtney - Lap band to VSG revision

RedStar98
on 1/8/13 4:11 am - Johnston, RI
VSG on 10/02/12

Hate pantyhose!  but I've never worn leggings and I know they are soooo popular now, guess I'm just not a fashionista...lol

AdeanaMarie
on 1/8/13 5:04 am - MI
VSG on 03/08/12

Hate panty hose, but just like Allison, I love tights and leggings!

“Not many of us are living at our best.  We linger in the lowlands because we are afraid to climb the mountains.  The steepness and ruggedness dismay us, and so we stay in the misty valleys and do not learn the mystery of the hills.  We do not know what we lose in our self indulgence.  What glory awaits us if only we had the courage for the mountain climb.  What blessing we should find if only we would move to the uplands of God.?  JRM

danixbanani
on 1/8/13 6:00 am - NY
VSG on 10/12/12 with

I don't know if I have a love or hate for stockings/pantyhose because I went to Catholic school all through HS up until college and I wore them every single day.  They never seemed to bother me, I just tolerated them.  So I guess that's my answer, I just tolerate them lol.  I don't wear them often or at all now that I don't have to.

band to sleeve revision and loving life!

You do you, and I'll do me

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 177 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 451 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 475 views