So Proud of ME

LucysJourney
on 1/16/14 2:04 am - VA
RNY on 01/14/13

Hey All,  I had my one year surgiversary this week and I treated myself to a walk on my treadmill.  SO... NEW YEAR NEW HABITS...

Everything is going great... the scale has finally started to move down again... was in a 3 month stall... Did the reevaluation of what I was eating.. made the changes and started treating myself to a walk on my treadmill instead of another 20 minutes on fb in the mornings before work.

Cut those crazy protein bars to just one or two a week as a reward for good behavior and got back to the basics...

Love y'all... Happy New Year...

~~ Lucy

Tracy D.
on 1/16/14 2:58 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

Sounds like you're on the right track, Lucy - happy New Year!  

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

Price S.
on 1/16/14 8:51 am - Mills River, NC

Happy one year!  Yep, sometimes we have to reevaluate and kick our self in gear again. 

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat  66 yrs young, 4'11"  hw  220, goal 120 met at 12 months, cw 129 learning Maintainance

Between 35-40 BMI? join us on the Lightweight board.  the Lightweight Board

Huneypie
on 1/17/14 1:28 am - London, United Kingdom
DS on 07/24/12

Way to go!! 

Lowish BMI? See Lightweights Board! Lightweight Creed For more on DS see www.DSfacts.com
If you don't have peace, it isn't because someone took it from you; you gave it away. You cannot always control what happens to you, but you can control what happens in you John C Maxwell 
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.comSleeve 2010 Dr López Corvala, Mexico. DS 2012 Dr Himpens, Belgium

I  my DS  

lerkhart
on 1/17/14 8:23 am

Congratulations on your one year and getting back on track!!

Linda

14.5 lost pre-surgery  5'1 1/2"                                      LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat
Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 290 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 414 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 475 views
Still kickin'...
STLfan · 0 replies · 496 views