I am THINKING ABOUT A REVISION at 6 years

Karen M.
on 6/18/11 5:03 am - Mississauga, Canada
 *sigh*

You really do have issues.  This is one of the most inflammatory, ridiculous posts I've ever read.  Get help. 

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Amy Farrah Fowler
on 6/18/11 5:09 am
 I'm glad you're feeling good about your surgery, and want to be supportive to other bandsters, but not learning any real facts about other surgeries then spreading it as info, not only sounds ignorant, but isn't cool when so many come to OH researching the different surgeries.

If you can't stick with actual facts, it's better to say nothing.
kdolphin
on 6/18/11 5:34 am - FL
Nana

You are the MEANEST person on the lap-band forum.  

(deactivated member)
on 6/19/11 8:41 am - ~Somewhere in~, PA
 Me mean? NAH...actually I am one the most helpful, honest and sincerest person on this forum. Sometimes you are driven to this point.
amymitches
on 6/18/11 5:42 am - Beverly, MA
You izzz a crazzzy *****

elixir
on 6/18/11 6:00 am - MI
It seems like there are a lot of people on the revision forum who are not as thrilled about their band results as you are. My surgeon said they have a lot of unhappy band patients who now wished they'd gone another route, whi*****ludes my supervisor at work. She said if she had it to do over again she'd have gone with RNY instead of the band.

I'm glad it works for you, but seems that you are in the minority. I wish you continued success (even if you are a bit on the snarky, ill-informed side.)

I am not like I was before. I thought that nothing would change me. ~Sinead O'Connor

acbbrown
on 6/18/11 6:16 am - Granada Hills, CA
Maybe it's time to take yourself off the internet and go do something productive. I sure hope i'm not a size 10/12 sitting around OH all day starting drama. I mean, I had WLS to ENJOY MY LIFE, and well, this drama doesn't meet my definition.

Please check back every few years and let us know when the complications set in. 6 years is not very long in the grand scheme of things, when you consider you have some foreign object in your body

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Can't Weight TooLose
on 6/18/11 6:28 am
Well I'm happy that the band worked for you!!!  I had mine 4+ yrs. Got a total of 4 fills 1 unfill. I lost soooo much weight with it that I was thrilled that i had risked my life for such a wonderful surgery!!! I lost a total of 40lbs!!! This is the best surgery. .......for sliming, slipping, heartburn, reflux, and gagging. Oh, let me not forget the weight loss!!! If you want to lose anything below 50lbs this is the surgery for you! Its so good that I took mine out so someone else could have a chance to use it! I can pull it our of my closet to give it to ya if you are in need. Good luck everyone.

*sarcasm*

Highest weight- 262lbs
Lap band- Aug 2006 - 254lbs.
Lowest w/band 214lbs. .
Gained up to 271 due to the band
Got DS revision April 2010!! Current 145lbs
At 5'8 my goal was 160lbs but I surpassed that with the DS!!!!!!

reverie
on 6/18/11 6:32 am

Cheers to being a skeletal size 2 and still rocking hips, an ass, and boobs. ;)

Nana, you're quite rude. I'm not for band bashing but by you bashing other WLSs you're doing this place no good. If anything you're adding fuel to the fire. Grow up.

Banded May 10, 2010

Onederland June 12, 2010

SW: 245lbs CW: 131lbs GW: 125ish.

From a size 20 to a size 2! Woo hoo.

Jackie
Multiplepetmom

on 6/18/11 6:54 am
the idea that you would be more likely to regain with a VSG is really dumb. you should know better & maybe you even do know better.

either way, you don't need a tool you are a tool.

bless your heart!

once upon a time I had a group to talk about Binge Eating Disorder, and later one about Clean Eating.

PM me if you are interested in either of these.

size 8, life is great

Most Active