Flatbread Greek Pizza Recipe – Only 5 Ingredients!September 17, 2021
This Flatbread Greek Pizza Recipe is low in calories, high in fiber, super hearty, and filling. When you want to assemble a fast and flavorful snack or meal that doesn't break the calorie bank, you can use a low-carb flatbread.
Flatbread Greek Pizza Recipe
Recipe by: Lisa Lillien (a.k.a. Hungry Girl)
Makes 2 Servings
Prep: 5 minutes, Cook: 10 minutes; Total: 15 minutes
- 1 low-carb flatbread (size for nutritional information is 53 grams)
- 1/4 cup canned crushed tomatoes
- 3 tbsp. finely chopped spinach leaves
- 3 tbsp. crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- 2 tbsp. sliced black olives
- Seasonings: garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Cut the flatbread in half to make two rounds.
- In a small bowl, combine tomatoes with 1/8 tsp. of each seasoning. Mix well.
- Spread seasoned tomatoes onto flatbread rounds, leaving a 1/2-inch border.
- Top with spinach, feta cheese, and olives. Sprinkle each piece of flatbread with a dash of Italian seasoning.
- Bake until hot and lightly browned, 8 - 10 minutes.
Flatbread Greek Pizza Recipe Nutritional Info
Calories 95; Carbohydrates 20 grams; Fat 2.5 grams; Protein 6.5 grams
Check out more recipes from Hungry Girl on ObesityHelp!
ABOUT THE AUTHORLisa Lillien (a.k.a. Hungry Girl) is the creator of the Hungry Girl brand. She is the founder of www.Hungry-Girl.com, the free daily email service that entertains and informs hungry people everywhere. More than 1,000,000 fans eagerly wait for Hungry Girl’s recipes, food finds, and tips & tricks each weekday.
Read more articles by Lisa!
|Recipe Disclaimer: If you have specific dietary restrictions, allergies or a nutrition plan that you are following, make sure to read the ingredient list prior to consumption. All information on ObesityHelp.com is intended for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for consultation with a qualified medical professional. Please contact a medical professional with any questions and concerns.|