Grilled Sriracha Cauliflower Steaks RecipeJune 12, 2019
This Grilled Sriracha Cauliflower Steaks Recipe has a distinct and delicious taste, and is easy to make! The carbs are healthy ones from using the cauliflower.
Cauliflower has many nutritional benefits:
- High in Fiber
- Good Source of Antioxidants
- May Aid in Weight Loss
- High in Choline
- Rich in Sulforaphane
Grilled Sriracha Cauliflower Steaks Recipe
Recipe by: Annessa Chumbley, RD
Prep time: 15 minutes
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- zest of 1 lime
- Cut cauliflower into 1/2 inch thick steaks, being sure to cut through the core. A normal size head of cauliflower will divide into 3-4 steaks.
- Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Place on medium heat on your grill. Turn after 5 minutes and brush with Sriracha sauce.
- Turn again after 5 minutes and brush the other side with Sriracha sauce. Turn 2 more times, at 5-minute intervals, brushing with Sriracha after each turn.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle steaks with a zest of lime. Serve and enjoy.
Nutritional Info Per Serving
Calories 72; Carbohydrates 8 grams; Fat 4 grams, Protein 3 grams; Dietary Fiber 3 grams
Grilled Sriracha Cauliflower Steaks
ABOUT THE AUTHORAnnessa Chumbley, RD, is a bariatric dietitian and her website "Annessa Nutritionist" provides inspiring nutrition information to the bariatric community and general public. She enjoys getting the community healthy through nutrition segments on Indianapolis' FOX 59 Morning News, and 93.1 WIBC called "Power Up Your Week!", as well as a local healthy cooking show.
Find more recipes from Annessa!
|Recipe Disclaimer: If you have specific dietary restrictions, allergies or a nutrition plan that you are following, make sure to read the ingredient list prior to consumption. All information on ObesityHelp.com is intended for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for consultation with a qualified medical professional. Please contact a medical professional with any questions and concerns.|