Instant Pot Egg Roll in a Bowl Recipe: Protein PowerhouseMarch 19, 2021
This Chinese-style inspired dish is an amazing one-pot meal. The Instant Pot Egg Roll in a Bowl Recipe is simple and quick to make. This satisfying meal is a powerhouse of protein and fibers while being low-carb and ketogenic.
You can use other types of stocks or broth and even water. If you do by chance overseason your ground meat, you can fix it by using water instead of stock.
For this Instant Pot Egg Roll in a Bowl recipe, you can use ground beef, ground pork, turkey, or even chicken. The cooking time is the same.
All you need is the Instant Pot, ground meat, and broccoli slaw. Of course, there are spices and chicken stock or other liquid for the cooking process.
Recipe by: Corrie of CorrieCooks.com
Prep Time: 5 minutes; Cook Time: 3 minutes; Total Time: 8 minutes
Makes 4 servings
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp ginger powder
- 3 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tbsp tamari sauce
- 14 oz broccoli slaw or cabbage slaw
- 2 spring onions sliced
- 2 tsp Sriracha
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- Select the Saute option on Instant Pot.
- Brown the beef in Instant Pot. Add garlic, tamari sauce, sesame seeds oil, and chicken broth.
- Cook for 1 minute on "saute."
- Pour in the stock. Stir well. Press Cancel to turn off the Saute option.
- Add the broccoli slaw on top of the beef.
- Lock the lid into place. Press the Pressure Cook/Manual button, then press the +/- button or dial to select 0 minutes (yes, zero).
- When cooking time ends, turn the steam release knob to the Venting position to do a Quick Release of the pressure.
- Stir again and serve.
- Top with Sriracha and sliced spring onions.
Calories 256; Carbohydrates 6 grams; Fat 13 grams; Protein 27 grams
Check out more recipes by Corrie of Corrie Cooks.com!
ABOUT THE AUTHORCorrigan Duffy is a stay-at-home dad that has learned the valuable lessons of cooking. In it, he found the magic of cooking in an instant pot and decided to share his experiences. He has a website called CorrieCooks.com that has a multitude of Instant Pot Recipes for quick, easy and delicious meals for the whole family.
See more recipes from Corrigan Duffy!
|Recipe Disclaimer: If you have specific dietary restrictions, allergies or a nutrition plan that you are following, make sure to read the ingredient list prior to consumption. All information on ObesityHelp.com is intended for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for consultation with a qualified medical professional. Please contact a medical professional with any questions and concerns.|