No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies RecipeJuly 15, 2022
This No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies recipe is quick, easy, and mouth wateringly delicious. Made with wholesome ingredients like peanut butter, oats, coconut oil, and maple syrup, this flavorful recipe makes for the perfect guilt-free treat.
If you bake as often as I do, then you probably have most of the ingredients for this recipe in your pantry already. It’s absolutely perfect for when I’m craving something sweet but don’t feel like cooking, or when I find out last minute that I have company coming over. One of the best things about this recipe is that the cookies freeze incredibly well, so you can make a big batch and save a ton for later!
Whether you’re serving adults or children at a dinner party or family gathering, this recipe for No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies is guaranteed to please. Serve these cookies alongside a tall glass of milk (or almond milk) for the ultimate treat.
No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
Recipe by: Kristen McCaffrey of Slender Kitchen
Prep Time: 10 minutes; Cook Time: 30 minutes; Total Time: 40 minutes
Makes 20 Cookies
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup (or honey)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (measured in solid state)
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 2 tbsp shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 tbsp chopped peanuts
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the peanut butter, maple syrup, and coconut oil. Stir until melted. Add the cocoa powder, salt, cinnamon, and vanilla extract.
- Remove from heat and add the oatmeal, coconut, and peanuts. Stir until combined.
- Use a tablespoon for each cookie and drop on the parchment paper. Place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to harden. Store in the fridge.
Nutritional Info (One Cookie)
Calories 98; Carbohydrates 7 grams; Fat 7 grams; Protein 3 grams
ABOUT THE AUTHORKristen McCaffrey makes a variety of healthy and delicious recipes that she shares on her website, SlenderKitchen.com. Before diving into the world of healthy cooking, she struggled to lose weight, eat well, and find a healthy balance in her life. She has always been in love with food and enjoys healthy recipe development. Kristen is passionate about cooking and creating delicious recipes that encourage other people to eat healthy. See more recipes from Kristen!
|Recipe Disclaimer: If you have specific dietary restrictions, allergies or a nutrition plan that you are following, make sure to read the ingredient list prior to consumption. All information on ObesityHelp.com is intended for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for consultation with a qualified medical professional. Please contact a medical professional with any questions and concerns.|