Premier Protein® Cookies & Cream Cheesecake BitesJune 26, 2019
This post is sponsored by Premier Protein®.
This Premier Protein® Cookies & Cream Cheesecake Bites recipe is a delicious blend of cheesecake, protein, and 0g added sugar. A slice of cheesecake can weigh heavy in your stomach and be too much to eat; not so with these cookies & cream cheesecake bites! They are portion-controlled and will satisfy your sweet tooth.
Made with a PREMIER PROTEIN® Cookies & Cream Protein Shake, this easy, no-bake recipe is chilled and jam-packed with flavor. These are a delectable option to bring to summer parties or to enjoy with your family and friends.
Premier Protein® Cookies & Cream Cheesecake Bites
Makes 36 servings
Total Time: 15 minutes to prepare, 1-3 hours chill time, total time: 3 hours, 15 minutes
Ingredients for the Crust
- 1 ½ cup Almond Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 4 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter (melted)
- 1 Tablespoon Stevia
Ingredients for Cheesecake Bites
- 16 ounces of PREMIER PROTEIN® Cookies & Cream Protein Shake
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- .50 ounces of Unflavored Gelatin
- 1/2 cup Water
- 3 teaspoons Stevia
Directions for the Crust
- Combine the almond flour with the unsweetened cocoa powder and Stevia, and mix well.
- Add the melted butter to the mixture and mix.
- Place two teaspoons of the crust mixture into each of the wells of the mini muffin pan and form the crust.
- Once all of the wells are filled, place the pan in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
Directions for the Cheesecake Bites
- Place the softened cream cheese and Stevia into a bowl.
- Using a hand mixer on low speed, start creaming them together.
- As the mixture becomes softer, you can increase the speed to medium to high using a spatula to push any mixture on the sides down into the bowl.
- Add the PREMIER PROTEIN® Cookies & Cream Protein Shake into the mixture with a handheld mixer on low and blend until smooth.
- Place a medium saucepan on the stove and bring the ½ cup of water to boil.
- When the water has reached a boiling point, remove from the heat and pour in the two packets of unflavored gelatin into the water and stir until the contents are thoroughly dissolved.
- Allow the mixture to cool for about two minutes, then pour the unflavored gelatin into the cream cheese and the PREMIER PROTEIN® Cookies & Cream Protein Shake mixture and mix with a spatula.
- Pour the mixture into the prepped mini muffin wells.
- Place the mini muffin pan into the refrigerator to chill for about 1-3 hours, then serve.
Nutritional Info Per Serving (1 bite)
Calories 69; Carbohydrates 2 grams; Fat 6 grams; Protein 3 grams; Sugar 0 grams
|Recipe Disclaimer: If you have specific dietary restrictions, allergies or a nutrition plan that you are following, make sure to read the ingredient list prior to consumption. All information on ObesityHelp.com is intended for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for consultation with a qualified medical professional. Please contact a medical professional with any questions and concerns.|