Premier Protein® Crustless Pumpkin PieOctober 18, 2022
Premier Protein® Crustless Pumpkin Pie: Nothing says it’s fall like the smell and taste of pumpkin pie! The irresistible aroma as it's baking in the oven is always a reminder that the holidays are in our midst and that gatherings with friends and family are promised. Many unforgettable memories are created when sharing a piece of pumpkin pie. Memories that will last a lifetime.
Of course, at family gatherings, there are the usual requests from family and friends for a must-have, must-share recipe and this creamy Premier Protein® Crustless Pumpkin Pie recipe promises to be one of them! This recipe has all the right spices, takes only 5 minutes of prep time and only 6 ingredients to make! But this is not your traditional pumpkin pie! Not only is it crustless, this recipe is protein-packed and delivers on all levels thanks to a key ingredient; Premier Protein® Pumpkin Spice Shake! And this year, Premier Protein® has brought the Pumpkin Spice Shake to a whole new level-they have pumped up the pumpkin spice!
Back for a limited time!
An 11 oz Premier Protein® Pumpkin Spice Shake has 30 grams of protein, 24 vitamins and minerals, 1gram of sugar, and 160 calories! “Now fall tastes even better!”
Break your ramekins out! This delicious Premier Protein® Crustless Pumpkin Pie recipe is so simple to make, takes all the fuss away, and will inspire you to make it over and over again. You won’t even miss the crust because you are getting the best part of the recipe in every tasty bite. The seasonal Premier Protein® Pumpkin Spice Shake is just the right touch and helps to make a pristine pumpkin pie! Enjoy!
Premier Protein® Crustless Pumpkin Pie
Makes 3 individual (4 oz ) ramekin
Prep Time: 5 mins Bake Time: 50 mins Total Time: 55 mins
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (100% pumpkin)
- 1/2 c Premier Protein® Pumpkin Spice Shake
- 1 large egg
- 1/8 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl add your egg and whisk it. Once egg is whisked, add pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla and Premier Protein® Pumpkin Spice shake. Whisk or beat with a mixer until the batter is smooth.
- Spray your ramekins with nonstick cooking spray and pour the pumpkin pie mixture into them. Place the ramekins on a baking tray and then bake in a 350°F oven for 50 minutes or until a knife comes out clean.
- Take pies out of the oven and let them cool for an hour then place in fridge to chill until ready to eat.
Calories 110; Carbohydrates 14.1 grams; Fat 1.9 grams; Protein 6.8 grams
For more great recipes using Premier Protein®,
check out their recipes on ObesityHelp!
|Recipe Disclaimer: If you have specific dietary restrictions, allergies or a nutrition plan that you are following, make sure to read the ingredient list prior to consumption. All information on ObesityHelp.com is intended for informational purposes only. The information is not intended to be a replacement or substitute for consultation with a qualified medical professional. Please contact a medical professional with any questions and concerns.|